“Weekend Break”

and 1 more site!
Tulips Homestay
Ranked #8 of 154 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The property is in very good condition and the owner very helpful. Its little away from main market /palace but nice locality if you wish to stay in a clam place. Good for a big family also as they have a small break out area and outside o sit and enjoy.

1  Thank Atul Y

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have around 7 members including me were there almost 3 days at Mysore and it was my first stay over at Mysore, I would not hesitate to recommend anyone who loves to have stay calm, quite and peace minded, the unique is that the surroundings are without much noises of vehicles and naturally ventilated air will make more freshness on you.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had stayed in Tulips Homestay, Mysore with the family in the end of June 2013. It is a well designed Guest House. Even though the owner - Mrs and Mr. Kaveriapa - lives in the same premises, the Guests House operation is separated from their stay. This is a designed home of the owner with the provision to run a Guest House.The staff - Moin and others -are good. Place is well kept. Most important point is that the rooms are spacious. The charges are reasonable. Good value for the money spent on accommodation. We highly recommend this place for travellers visiting Mysore. George. Chennai.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Our family( my wife, kid, and myself) stayed here for 2.5 days in June 2013. Quiet, nice, clean room. Very helpful manager. Tasty breakfast. The auto guys outside charge fairly. Location a bit difficult to find for auto guys at night. Also couldn't pay through credit card online. Overall excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is my first stay in Mysore. I chose this wonderful place to stay. It is located in wonderful location in Mysore, nearly 20 mins from the railway station. The Host Mr. Kaveriappa was quiet co-operative to me. I stayed for two nights. I informed beforehand that that I would check in late & Mr, Kaveriappa was happy to welcome at that time. I was supposed to meet one of my colleagues early in the morning, for which Mr. Kaveriappa, made sure that I was on time. Mr. Moin, manager of the facility was also quiet co-operative. He was the one who co-ordinated with me & his guidance was quiet useful.
As far as the stay is concerned, the rooms are large, good for the price you pay. The room was quiet clean. I was unfortunate to miss my breakfast, as I was not present at the time of serving breakfast. Hence I would not comment on that part. Other thing I should mention is that they totally respect our privacy. AC is working totally fine. For entertainment I had the TV with quiet good number of channels. Guest are allowed to visit and can stay till 23:00 hrs. There is a refrigerator in the room filled with cold drinks, which you can utilize on pay per use basis. The drinks offered are available at local prices, which is a good thing. The washroom is quiet large for a person, with availability of both hot & cold water. except the breakfast, rest all can be ordered from local restaurants. The food of these restaurants as not so great to be praised. The manager Mr. Moin is quiet helpfull, he lended me his motorcycle, when I wanted to go to the local store. The area is quiet calm an serene, helps u stay away from all the bustling & hustling of a city. As a Mumbaikar, I really liked it.
As for suggestions, I have only one thing to say that is to provide vehicle on rent to customers or get that facility outsourced. Else all is quiet well in this place.
All I wanted to say that I really liked the stay at this place

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Aaron T
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The tranquility of this place i great. It was really quiet and I could concentrate on work very well. Clean, spacious room and towels. Bathroom was clean. Food that was ordered came very nicely packed from a restaurant nearby. Breakfast was served in the room itself, prepared at the hotel. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Location is about 4 kms from bus stand and a little tucked-in, not on the main road.
Things that could improve: Though I didnt switch it on as I was not interested, TV was an old box -not flat screen. They did not accept credit card, only cash. May be considered a little pricey for homestay-i paid 1500 per night.
Overall a satisfactory experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Kris313
Reviewed 7 June 2013

After reading the reviews in TripAdvisor, we have tried Tulips Homestay for our recent trip to Mysore. Overall, the entire family is happy with this place. The rooms are spacious with all amenities is a big plus and they are very neat and clean. Thanks to Mr. Kaveriappa for his suggestions in our planning for visiting places - spot on. Also, the manager too very helpful.

You have made our trip wonderful and will remember for a while at least. Thanks!!