“comfortable stay”

The Viceroy Comforts
Ranked #34 of 153 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 October 2013

It is nice and peaceful stay with my family.
Staff is freindly and cooperative.
food quality shall be improved.
hotel is very near to palace. almost all walkinng distance.
wifi is availabe at only lobby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 8 October 2013

good attention for guest needs and prompt reply for the queries,thanks to front desk team and mr Zaki.good location and nice rooms,will recommand to other guest also,,,,,,it is very good for family stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We really liked this hotel..it is nearby to Mysore palace...the morning breakfast buffet was super...the rooms and bathroom was great...toiletries were given..and hot water available...but only thing the terrace restaurant was a bit expensive and really slow service...they should try and increase the service speed...overall, the experience was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel is very new so in terms of services pathetic. If you will open menu card of foods hardly any choice, and among that also most are not available for service. Hotel has not provided laundry service and asked me to go out and give for cleaning. This hotel need to make lot of improvements in terms of fooding and facilities.
Since i had booked through makemytrip.com hotel did not give me bill too which was my right to get and said they may give me scan copy once make my trip will settle the bill. I informed hotel that i need original bill but hotel said they will check after 2 days.
This hotel has given very terrible experience.
I had ordered food in room and they served improper cooked chapati.
If you follow my words so not opt this hotel in same range their is hotel available with 5 star facility (Quorum hotel) . If you negotiate hotel quorum gives at very affordable rate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

it is very good for family stay
its food is also very good
its room service is also very good
and over all it is very good
its restaurant is also very good
reception is also very good
and hotel is good

Room Tip: rooms on first floor are good
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stay here for 2 night and 3 days. Location of the hotel is very good. All the tourist places are nearby from this hotel.Hotel staff is very helpful and rooms are neat and clean. Over all it is good hotel. bad things about this hotel are 1. Food is not good.They only serve south indian thali 2. No wifi internet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I booked this hotel at the last minute through make my trip site on last minute booking deal. I am very much satisfied with the hotel and would love staying in this hotel anytime in future when I visit mysore. There are few reasons which made me like this hotel. I am listing down for your benefit. Anyplace if you visit by your own car the first thing you would look out for is a safe parking space for your car. Just before booking this hotel, I called them and enquired about the parking facilities there, I got a reply from them that they have an ACRE space to park the cars. I thought they were kidding but its true, The car parking space was awesome, 100 or even more cars can be parked at a time there. Then , on the checkin. Since I booked this hotel from chennai and then started to mysore right away, I reached the place only by 1am Midnight. This place is situated right in the heart of mysore , just a km away from the mysore palace. The hotel reception person ( donno his name ) was kind enough to guide me the route to hotel and also made a smooth and quick checkin process as we were already tired after travelling the whole day. The lifts were very good and the entire facility was clean. We were offered a room at level 2. After seeing the ambiance, we were expecting the rooms to be neat and we are NOT disappointed in it. Rooms were lot spacious and neat. Bathrooms were good too with all basic needs kept right there in perfectly packed state. A nice running Split A/c and a LCD tv is more than enough for a room. They had them both and in addition the rooms had a small sofa arrangement along with writing table chairs and coffee maker / Hot water kettle which helped us prepare hot water for our kid. Morning buffet was provided for us complimentary. There is a scope of improvement here on the varieties they serve. The quality was good but variety could have had some more to that. Basic bread varieties , corn flakes , south indian specials , a fruit and hot beverages would be there. Fair enough. The hotel provided free Wifi access too but restricted to hotel lobby alone. I had plans to proceed further to coorg for which I had to make the last minute booking for which I needed internet facility. I used the wifi in lobby and did the booking. At times, wifi connectivity was throwing error, but the manager was kind enough to resolve it at the earliest. Overall, I am much satisfied with this hotel and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't wish to make a mess out of their trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family