“Good Weekend with The Nest Residency”
Review of The Nest Residency

The Nest Residency
and 1 more site!
The Nest Residency
Ranked #97 of 154 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We were in Mysore for two days, and The Nest Residency offered us the best services being the host. The people were so friendly, and were near to us even at night 12, for service. Its worth more than what you pay at Nest Residency!!! I wish them all the best :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Harishanker

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My stay here was good, except its little far from bus stand. . . Room was neat & staffs were decent. . . Good stay in budget. . . Food which I got in room is not so good. . . Better avoid having in hotel. . .

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Nateshkv89
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Recently i have visited The nest Residency.I can say, One of the best lodge in mysore. If you are on trip with your family or friends this is one of the best place to choose.Very near to city bus stand.Staff are polite .You get food of your taste whenever you need .Well maintained and very clean rooms and more importantly very secured place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank prashanth86p
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We had stayed for couple of days in this Hotel. Ours was an A/C room.It was spacious, maintained neatly and the bathroom ,toilet were clean. 24hrs hot water was available. Staff were very good and they attended to our needs.
Only minus is that they dont have a restaurant. Room service is available but still nothing like having food at restaurants....We had BF,Lunch and dinner at Hotel Siddhartha which was very good.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank AnuKrish
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I visited Mysore recently and we had booked room in this hotel. It was very late when we checked in, but all employees were too kind and patient. I loved the service they offered. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable, and also very reasonable. and it was very easy to reach the hotel, I did not have to reach bus stand and struggle at that night for an auto. I totally loved the experience of the stay.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank anitha m
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I love Mysore. Have been there many times. But this time it was mre exciting cos I went with my frnds. I suggest every tourist to visit Mysore atkeast once to see the heritage place. Also I would recomnend this accomodation since it is very clean, nice and top of it very reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Mouna1
Reviewed 13 January 2013

My experience has been excellent, the staff are very co-ordial and the rooms are very clean and neat. The rates are affordable. All I can say is Keep up the excellent service and looking forward to a similar service.

Room Tip: I would say the rooms are spacious and clean be it on any floor.