The Quorum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Breakfast included
Kings Kourt Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
Hotel Dewans Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))
Gayathri Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Room Service
SK Regency(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Kapila Wilderness Retreat(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
All reviewsdressing areaswimming poolvalue for moneyrailway stationroom servicefive star hoteldeluxe roomsleep qualityexcellent staybanquet hallbreakfast spreadfood servedexcellent hotelneeds improvementcomfortable stayfront office staffhotel is centrally located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Location is perfect near to all major places and the place is peaceful also. Good pool on roof top with amazing view of city. Restaurant is good and food is yummy. Rooms are fantastic with ample space, comfortable beds, adequate wardrobe and washroom.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
FOMQuorum, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Greetings from The Quorum!!

Thank you very much indeed for sharing such delightful review on TripAdvisor following your stay at The Quorum.

I am very glad knowing that you have recognized the courteousness of our staff and you liked our state of art rooms and breakfast spread. It is our primary objective to provide exceptional level of service to our valued clients for an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed along with my family for two nights at this hotel. It is very close to Reliance trends, Bigbazzar etc and close to the shopping destinations in Mysore. The positives are: Reception and the restaurant. Both are very good. The restaurant provides buffet at a nominal rate and has wide spread with both veg and non veg. The break fast spread was good. The gym and the swimming pool are open to all and not restricted to the occupants. The hotel needs to ensure that there is one more lift as the existing lift is only good for four people. Many a times, i could see people walking up and down. We stayed at the deluxe room which is crammed for space.The air conditioner is ok but requires more flow. One disappointment was that the rooms are not sound proof, the toilets are not sound proof. However if you are visiting mysore, it is a value for money hotel

Room Tip: Try avoiding deluxe rooms....

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Quorum Hotel, Mysore and it was certainly a great pleasure having you with us.
We are glad to note that you liked our room, the expedient location. Your appreciation is a tremendous source of inspiration for the entire team.

We value your observations and it is only through constructive feedbacks such as yours that enable us to improve.

I really thank you and value the time you took to share with me your overall experience and we look forward to welcoming you back once again at The Quorum, Mysore.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I used the Quorum as a stopping point between Bangalore and Coorg.

The hotel is not much to look at from the outside, however the staff are very welcoming and the rooms are well maintained and comfortable with a great wet-room shower.

The food in the restaurant was very good and the best Murgh Tikka I had in India - along with nice cold bottles of Kingfisher.

The hotel and restaurant bill as excellent value for money - I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

General Manager,,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is situated in the heart of the city and many of the attractions are within 3kms range .Lets start with the checkin, it was super smooth and quick and the staff right from the bellboy to the front office person were very courteous and warm. We were alloted a room in the 4th floor and the room though compact was super clean and well kept. Yes the ac was not as I would have personally wanted but there is nothing to crib about. Since we were in the mapai plan, we opted for breakfast and dinner and both the spreads were tasty and had many options. The staff at the restaurant were also pleasant and inspite of the hotel being fully occupied, were always there to help anyone who needed it.kudus to those guys to have kept their cool and their smiles big when the restaurant was running full. Another thing I noticed was the GM of the hotel personally spending time in the front desk as well as the restaurant giving quick orders and suggestions for his men to run the daily operations in a smooth manner.... I stayed there from 23rd to 25th of may 2014 in room 4006 which has a good view too and as I'm typing finding it hard to point out any single bad thing to say..... Was pleasantly surprised and loved the way we were treated by the ever polite and smiling staff of the quorum and if we were supposed to come back to Mysore, we'd never look for another hotel when quorum is there....

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel during the Mysore Dasara festival in October 2013. The hotel is within 10-15 minutes walk of the Railway station and about a 20 minute walk of the Palace which suited us because we didn't want to drive during the festival. Despite this proximity, the hotel surroundings are quiet and pleasant. Our room was clean and spacious and the toilet was clean. There was a breakfast buffet in the morning which had both South Indian and Western options. Although our room didn't have any view from the window, there is a terrace with a swimming pool which has a pretty nice view of the city and Chamundi hills. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel if you want to visit places in and around Mysore.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
FOMQuorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad to note that you liked our room, the expedient location . Your appreciation is a tremendous source of inspiration for the entire team.

We value your observations and it is only through constructive feedback's such as yours that enable us to improve.