“Best in mysore at great price”
Review of The Quorum

The Quorum
Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 25 July 2014

very near to market, palace n station. The room is highly modern n worth money..unlike new star hotels, room is spacious.Breakfast is not so good, but OK, Check in n check out is easy, hotel newly built, A must stay hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
FOMQuorum, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings of the day to you...

Thank you very much indeed for sharing with us such a delightful review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. At The Quorum, we do strive to go that extra mile and give our guest unmatched hospitality and a memorable stay. Thank you very much for appreciating the efforts as the entire team feels proud and honored to read your compliments.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Quorum in the not so distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Loved the hotel. The staff was really good and took good care of me.

Breakfast was awesome, the food and beverage menu offers everything required,

As i was travelling first time in Mysore, the Front desk team guided me with everthign required.

Room Tip: The entire hotel is good any room can be selected,
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Greetings of the day to you...

Thank you very much indeed for sharing with us such a delightful review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here for a night to attend a wedding.
This place was managed by Park , earlier, not anymore
Not a happening place anymore.
Room was ok, no face/hand towel or floor mat in the bath ! Had to ask for them
Pool : very small, on the roof, inconvenient timings
Buffet breakfast was good
Staff courteous, they did allow us to check out late.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Sri K
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Rooms are Neat and Clean. Good Deal for money. Flexible for Checkout for 1-2 hours. Morning Breakfast is very good with many options. Deluxe room is not spacious enough for two PEOPLE- Over all experience is Good as I said GOOD DEAL for Money.

Room Tip: Ask for Luxury Room if you need more space, Deluxe room is good but a little congested.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sudhakarrd9
FOMQuorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Quorum, Mysore and for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable experience and liked our well designed modern rooms of international standards . Your lines of appreciation is a tremendous source of inspiration for the entire team, it is our constant endeavor to provide personalized standard service to all our esteemed guests.

I hope that we have the pleasure of having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We visited on 21st June and when we arrived we were welcomed warmly and we asked to show us the room before which they politely agreed and we had no complaint s after watching the room.
We were in Deluxe room 2016 on 2nd floor.The room had a perfect romantic ambiance. The room size was not so big but it had all the amenities. The bed was cozy and comfortable. The bathroom and dressing area was good.They had iron with iron board and also hair dryer.

Coming to food, the complimentary breakfast was good but not excellent but we were happy with it.Also the food served in room during dinner was average not so good.I think they should improve in this department.
Also a suggestion would me include free wifi for guests as it is now on charged.

It has a swimming pool too but we didn't enjoy as it was raining that day.

All in all great value for money and true 5star experience.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pratik89

Reviewed 21 June 2014

It was the best experience. Rooms are neat and clean. Morning breakfast is very good. Hotel manager is very nice guy even he allow us to stay for 1-2 hour more beyond the check out timings. My little kids enjoyed the room and the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Kunal S
FOMQuorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Mr. Kunal

Greetings from The Quorum!!

Many thanks indeed for sharing with us such a delightful review on TripAdvisor. It is no less than flattering that you enjoyed your sojourn at The Quorum and we are delighted to know that you liked the amenities and the blissful ambience. Your appreciation is a tremendous source of inspiration for the entire team as the team feels proud and honored to read your compliments.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back to the Quorum on your next visit to the heritage city.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I inquired about a group booking at Quorum for a function at Mysore. I saw the advertisement and offered Rs. 2,097 on Yatra.com & Travelgugu for the booking of 1 room, I requested for special discount as it's large booking and I was told Rs 2800/- which means I have to pay Rs 800 more per room even though I am booking 20+ rooms. When I asked why are you charging more when I wanted more rooms? I have been given rude replies & hung on me very rudely. The GM of the hotel was talking to me like a rowdy as if he is threatening me.

They are claiming it's a 5 star hotel I failed to understand on what grounds they can claim it's 5 star hotel when they don't have a bar, not proper pool, no proper parking and much smaller rooms according to the 5 star specifications.

Very poor service and rude over the phone & People do not go for this hotel. It's totally a wrong choice.

4  Thank Femin P
FOMQuorum, General Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Quorum!!

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at The Quorum.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that we have adopted additional pre-cautionary measures to avoid such episodes. I would additionally request you to kindly treat this as an isolated scenario and not a reflection of our usual services.