Green Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Treebo Spektrum Suites(Mysuru (Mysore))
Very Good 4/5
Ruchi the Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
Great 4.5/5
Casa Clarks INN(Mysuru (Mysore))
Good 3.5/5
The Fern Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Maruthi Palace Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Spree Roopa Elite(Mysuru (Mysore))
Olive Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))
Very Good 4/5
Treebo Komfort Suites(Mysuru (Mysore))
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmain buildingprincess roompalace buildingold palacelemon drizzle cakesmall palacegarden restauranttravel deskantique furnituretravel servicespent nightsold world charmheritage hotelbeautiful propertyindian foodprofitcharity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

During my third visit in India I stayed in The Green Hotel; I regreted not to stay longer in Mysore, since this hotel is one of the best I have ever had in India. The staff is always friendly, very helpful, the restaurant absolutely wonderful.

Room Tip: The Writer's Room!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mithun M, General Manager at Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank You for sparing your time to review our Hotel and we are glad you had a pleasant stay. As you mention, our staff are friendly and try to provide the best service possible.

On behalf of the entire Green Hotel team, we thank you again and hope to have you over for a longer stay in Mysore.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed in a budget room and found it extremely clean, comfortable and great value for money. The staff were all friendly and in particular the general manager, Mithun, who went above and beyond to assist us and ensure our safety whilst walking accross India. The hotels philosophy of providing equal job opportunities for all locals is inspiring and we are happy that we are able to support this.

• Stayed: June 2014
Mithun M, General Manager at Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank You for sparing your time to review our Hotel and we are glad to know you found the rooms very clean and good service from all staff members. We also appreciate your support for our Social empowerment program, by providing fair employment to people from underprivileged backgrounds we hope to foster an equal and just society.

On Behalf of the entire Green Hotel staff, we wish you a safe and successful journey. We hope to see you again at The Green Hotel.

All The best!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

....we loved the friendliness of the staff, the clean rooms, the open air dining, the reception rooms of the old palace especially the reading room and the clever monkeys.... (Make sure you shut your door properly). Also the dhobi laundy service was done well too.

....we didn't like our meal...it was our only experence of Delhi belli..so that was a shame.

....we especiall liked our goodbye gift of betal leaf, banana and coconut and he eccled nespaper carr bag

Room Tip: there is no swimming pool or fitness centre
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Mithun M, General Manager at Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank You for the feedback. Its good to know the rooms were clean and the staff friendly, very unfortunate that the food did not match up to standards set. Will surely look into that and ensure it does not occur again.

It is a South Indian custom to give beetle leaf ,coconut, and bananas as a return gift to guests visiting homes. And since we are Eco friendly Hotel we ensure only recycled paper is used and we try to do our bit for the environment. With support from our guests such as yourself, we hope to carry on the work we are doing.

From The Entire Green Hotel staff we thank you for taking time to review our Hotel. We value feedback's as means to improve ourselves and we hope to see you again at the Green Hotel.

Regards and All The Best.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed at the Greens Hotel last week. Was there with my cousin,her 2 kids and my daughter. We stayed at the princess room, which has 2 beds....comfortable for an adult and a child. The room was well maintained and comfortable. Also nice and airy....the staff at the hotel are very helpful and they really make you feel at home.
We ate all our meals during our 3 day visit at the Greens restaurant itself. We loved the Continental and Indian fare specifically. The soups especially are quite wholesome and ideal for kids...Lovely to sit in the sprawling lawns in the evenings....
There is a litle cafe tucked in the hotel...where they make their own cakes and bread...again yummm...
The location of the hotel is also very convenient and easy to get around...slightly warm in the months of may and june,since the rooms don't have AC...so plan ur trip accordingly!
all in all I would highly recommend the Greens Hotel Mysore...

Room Tip: The bollywood room is very kitsch and well located...away from the noise...princess room allows for a family of 4 to stay - sunny,siry but slightly noisy coz of the proximity to the road
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mithun M, General Manager at Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

It was a great pleasure to have you and your family stay in the Princess Room... thank you for the feedback and we hope to see you again.

Warm Regards from the entire Green Hotel team.!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

So lovely. I stayed here when I first arrived in India before finding somewhere neareer my yoga shala. I loved my room it was so cute and the staff were really lovely. The inclusive breakfast every morning was delicious it was a buffett one day but another day they made me whatever I wanted as there was not enough guests - Which was even better! Massal Chai was provided on request. I ate in the cafe indoors for lunch and the girls were very sweet. It was a nice and relaxed area. The palace is open so I wondered around upstairs and on the roof by myself. I ate dinner outside in the garden and the portions are rather large and very yummy. I slept with ear plugs in as a lot of people from town and guests come to the hotel to eat dinner and drink in the evenings but I didnt mind at all. I will definitely visit again on my next trip!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Mithun M, General Manager at Green Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thanks for sparing your time and reviewing our Hotel. Its great to know, that you enjoyed your stay at The Green Hotel.

Please do visit us again if you happen to be in Mysore.

Warm Regards
From The Green Hotel Staff.