“regular since day 1 at VV mohalla outlet”
Review of Nalapaka

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nalapaka
Ranked #89 of 494 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian
Bengaluru, India
“regular since day 1 at VV mohalla outlet”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

the very first day we were here , happy that a veg hotel , a good one (we were sure as we used to visit the DD URS road outlet often).

whenever in mysore we surely go there for breakfast. taste is a little different now but we go maily bcz the staff make us feel at home. they talk to us and the atmosphere is friendly.
we feel happy to be served with a smiling face.

a must eat is the idlis, pongal and vada.

coffee for its lovers.
i would have just a small advice to the management

plx maintain the decor of the hotel and also cleaniness.
many get put off if these r not in order.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank bujji16

Shawnee Mission, Kansas
“Simple tasty savories”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

An evening in Mysore, friends and I needed a snack and we visited the Nalapaka near JSS Mahavidyapeeta aka Agraharam if I correct. Amidst construction in the restaurant, we were restricted to order a few items of which Mangalore bajji was good, and followed by Rava onion dosa which was sumptous, crispy and delicious. Coffee was aromatic and more like a latte. My only suggestion would be ask for hot menu, and we could see quiet a number of families in the evening. My friend was all in praise for his akki rotti (Rice Roti) and a sampling bite was truly awesome. The management should pay attention to hygiene and tidyness to bring in non-Mysorean visitors so that they enjoy the delicacies. All in all, Mysore is a place of diversity in variety and caters to every taste.

• Visited April 2014
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“OK food. Great service.”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I visit the saraswathipuram branch often. What really keeps me going is the service they provide. Very nice staff and they go out of the way to make you happy. Food is average at best. Cost is on the higher side for the food provided. But even reasonable veg restaurants are difficult to find in Mysore these days.

• Visited September 2013
“Good vegetarian chain in mysore”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Awesome filter coffee and the mangalore bhajjis and the rest of the food is just average.. They have car service too which is a treat...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jagshet460
India
“Good Family reataurant”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Nalapaka has lots of branches in Mysore but I am customer of V v Mohallah branch on gokulam road. If you need a good vegetarian food then its nalapaka famous for sweets also.

Whenever I visit Mysore I alwas vist for my morning breakfast to Nalapaka as I am resident of V v Mohallh

Visited April 2013