“PUNJAB amidst MYSORE”
Review of Jwala

Jwala
Ranked #52 of 517 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are serving North Indian style food especially Punjabi food. Our menu includes Makki Roti & Sarson ka Saag, Lassi, Rabri etc. So if you are craving for wheat roti and daal in Mysore do visit our Restaurant.
Reviewed 30 December 2013

As we had read reviews on trip advisor for this place, it was a pleasant experience eating out there and it all came true, even though we were late, we had large spread of food there, extremely tasty food, someone who relishes north indian food. From starter to Kulfi, each was carefully made, we were about 14 of us, and all loved it, specially my guests from USA.

Thanks Manjitji for your hospitality, will see ya next time for sure.

2  Thank SunitNevatia

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The best time to visit this place is usually the weekends . I believe they have a lot of specials then . .
But otherwise the menu is quiet nice . .
This is a place for paneer lovers . There are a variety of paneer dishes . .
Otherwise overall nice place . Good food . Satisfying.
Warm friendly owners .

1  Thank travelfoodie28
Reviewed 13 December 2013

If you're in Mysore, preferably around gokulum, and looking for North Indian food, then this place would really satisfy you expectations.
.....................
Food and quality - 3.75/5
Ambience - 3/5
Service - 3/5
.....................

1  Thank VmanVK
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were out on every food street possible to quench our street food craving. After one hell of tasting spree it was our turn to have desserts. My friend suggested Jwala for two reasons 1. Hot hot softest deep red gulab jamoon 2. Totally friendly owners (Ever young at heart couple). It turned out to be worth a visit and we gulped down min five jamoons each.

1  Thank vimarsha j
Reviewed 1 November 2013

When you enter a restaurant in mysore which is packed on Saturaday for lunch, you probbly know you are in a good place. Jwala is just one such place.
The food options are plenty and I felt bad that i was eating alone but the owner(sardarji) not only suggested me what to eat but visited my table every now and then to keep me company.
I ordered their special paneer palangtod here along with a roti. The food was simply awesome.

I would recommend this place to you if you are looking for a good vegetarian punjabi meal.

1  Thank pagan01