“Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Mysore”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore
Ranked #4 of 103 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Mysore”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Its a nice property located a little away from the main Mysore city.
We had a nice experience at the property.
The staff is helpful and the food is also good.
The property is child friendly too.
Will surely stay again on my next trip to Mysore

Room Tip: The rooms facing the garden have better view
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore, responded to this review, 17 March 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

We, at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore are truly happy with the appreciation you have showed us through your words of admiration on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have experienced and have enjoyed our convenient yet tranquil location, our well equipped gym, our swimming pool, our engaging activity area, our delicious spread of food in the buffet and our willingness to alter our meals as per your requirements.

Your appreciation of the efforts that we put in every day goes a long way to encourage and motivate us to do better and take a step towards achieving the ultimate goal of excellence.

It would be an honor to welcome you back again here to our newly opened Pool Side Bar &Grill and New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice serving Dinner to experience our new level of facilities. so that we may be able to serve you yet again.

+91 974 277 2777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
Mysuru (Mysore), India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

men and materials to make you feel MAJESTIC. wonderful expercience ..... one of kind..! the best and the better one mysore. makes you feel to extend the stay by sheer pleasure. even a better place to be with family and friends, for mine was a solo trip. food that makes you hungry more often. and a gym to balance the calorie gain. and ofcource a skyblue crystal clear swimming pool. the blind and a taught full place to be.- kamaruddin, mysore

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore, responded to this review, 26 March 2014

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

The city of Mysore served as the capital city of Mysore Princely Kingdom (Kingdom of Mysore) for nearly six centuries, from 1399 until 1947. Our hotel, here has a unique advantage of a convenient location and proximity to the industrial hub. Also, our exceptional service, our spacious rooms that are maintained beautifully, international standards of amenities & facilities, our delicious spread of a buffet, our helping and friendly staff and our majestic interiors are a source of delight to our guests and pride for us. We are grateful to you for your acknowledgement of the same.

We are much flattered by the generosity of compliments bestowed upon us by you and are highly motivated to work even harder to maintain the highest standards of guests' satisfaction and thank you for choosing to recommend us.

We hope for you to return soon to the hotel to experience our newly opened Pool Side Bar & Grill (PB& G) and New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice offering Dinner to experience our new level of facilities and all the aspects of our hotel, our city and our hospitality.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 7 March 2014

we stayed there way back in Dec 2007 for a day on the way to Ooty. It was a lovely place to stay. Nice bigger rooms. Food was alo good and had various options for north indians.
i will certainly recommend this hotel for stay in Mysore.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore, responded to this review, 8 March 2014

Namaskar,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

We thank you for such a detailed review about your stay with us at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore. We are glad that you have enjoyed and appreciated our ambient environment & surroundings, our courteous staff, our picturesque and tranquil location and the convenient approach to it, our spacious & luxurious rooms that are well appointed, our well laid out & delicious breakfast spread, our well equipped gym, our gorgeous pool and our special packages to pamper you and make your holiday special.

We are flattered by the generous compliments that you have showered upon us and are greatly motivated to work even harder to satisfy our guests. We invite you to return to the hotel back to our newly opened Pool Side Bar & Grill (PB & G) and New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice serving Dinner to experience our new level of facilities and give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I have been a regular guest to country inn @mysore be it for dinners or stays I must say they staff are really sweet and every ready to assist you , i really loved the breakfast menu :) the only two problems I had this tym during the stay was when I asked for veg biryani they said I ll get raita along with it but I ended up getting biryani and curds , and the valet needs 2 be replaced dont really like his attitude and approach .So if these two can be taken care of then I d say this is the best place indeed!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sujan U

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

We hope for you to return soon to the hotel to experience our newly opened Pool Side Bar & Grill (PB & G) and our New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice offering Dinner to experience our new level of facilities and all the aspects of our hotel, our city and our hospitality.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have been going to Mysore on business for more than 20 years now and must have stayed at over 10 hotels there - This was my first stay at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore and frankly, I could not believe it was a hotel in Mysore - The decor, facilities, food and service were excellent surpassing any hotel in Mysore and equal to the best in the world.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on the first floor as these have a balcony with an amazing view
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore, responded to this review, 2 March 2014

Namaskar,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

Bangalore
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was a bit resistant when I was told my booking was made at the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, at Hebbal in Mysore. But I am glad to have been proven wrong.

Bright inviting exteriors and well lit lobby, smooth check-in gave me the confidence all will be well. The only flaw was they did not ask me if I was a member of Club Carlson and if not would l like to become one. I had pulled out my Club Carlson card and gave it. Hopefully they have entered it into the system.

Room was just fine and gave me a view of the Lakshmikantha Temple which opened into vast expanse. Sleep quality was pretty good. I am specifically mentioning this aspect because in my three out of my four previous stays at various hotels, sleep quality was not good.

My first night I ordered dinner through Room Service, but realized on day 2 of my stay it was a mistake. Not because the service was bad or the menu was petite. I ate at the Mosaic on day 2 and found the food on a-la-carte very inviting and tastier. I did not try the dinner buffet though the Hostess suggested me to try.

I wish I was there earlier for the breakfast during my stay. Due to my own time demands I had to grab a quick bite.

Check-out was smooth and flawless. And I left with all pleasant memories of my stay at the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Mysore.

I now know for sure, me and my fellow travelers can have no resistance to stay at the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Mysore.

Room Tip: Rooms with Temple View are great. Ask for rooms closer to the elevator, else you have to walk long d...
1 Thank BLR43

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

To see a guest happy and satisfied with the hard work we put in everyday just for them is one of the most divine feelings. We thank you for sharing such an appreciative review about your experiences with us during your stay at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore on TripAdvisor. To be appreciated for our helping & courteous staff, our spacious & comfortable rooms that are well appointed and our special consideration for your requests and requirements for our guests is a great feeling.

We hope for you to return soon to the hotel and experience our newly opened Pool Side- Bar & Grill (PB& G) and New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice serving Dinner to experience our new level of facilities.so that we may help you to experience all the aspects of our hotel, our city and our hospitality.

Bangalore
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have been a regular guest at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson in Mysore.

The people who are part of the staff are simply amazing. They go the extra mile, to ensure that the guests are happy and that their needs are taken care of.

The most important part of the entire experience is that every single person who is an employee of the hotel is truly and genuinely interested in taking care of the guests. Whether it is the technical staff, or the chef, the Finance Controller, or the General Manager, they are all focused on ensuring the best experience for the guest.

Truly exceptional experience and value from this hotel. I will not stay elsewhere as long as I get this kind of service.

Room Tip: A little out of the mainstream city - and if that is something you prefer, you'd love the hotel...

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mysore!!!

We hope for you to return soon to the hotel to experience our newly opened Pool Side Bar – Blue Lagoon and New Indian Specialty Restaurant – Spice offering Dinner to experience our new level of facilities and all the aspects of our hotel, our city and our hospitality.