“Hotel Komfort Suites, Mysore”

Hotel Komfort Suites
Ranked #11 of 150 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I had couple of days stay with my family and friends at Komfort Suites at Mysore. The reception, hospitality and quality of rooms are very excellent, i am really surpised with the value for money we got from Komfort Suites. My special thanks to Mr. Raghu Poojar who is always available and quick in action.

Regards

Prasad

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Komfort Suites

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed at Komfort Suites Hotel and had one of the most amazing experiences ever. I am a frequent business traveler. I travel all over the world and stay in many hotels. Comfort while away on business or even holiday for that matter is paramount. I experienced a perfect level of comfort staying with Komfort suites. I would highly recommend them for any body traveling for personal or business travel. Amenities are absolutely first class, and the staff are excellent and extremely attentive. That was one of the things that struck me most, just how welcome I was made to feel by all the staff at this esteemed hotel. They presented a level of care and consideration over and above what I had expected. I can't wait to get back to Mysore to stay at the Komfort Suite hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed here for two weeks in July 2013 while conducting research in Mysore. This hotel is modern and very clean. I love the fish tanks in the front lobby and the restaurant - I think it gives a unique touch to the hotel. The room was wonderful, with lots of attention to detail (nice light fixtures, marbled floors, etc). The bed at Hotel Komfort Suites was the most comfortable bed I've slept in after two months in India. I also appreciate the open air hallways - these take advantage of Mysore's excellent climate. The staff in the hotel and restaurant are extraordinarly professional and courteous. The food is good, and the complementary breakfast is great. I found the wi-fi to be really slow. The hotel is in a nice residential area, so it is not too busy. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Mysore. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lookingsround
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Hi,

Its my pleasure to review my positive feedback about Mysore Komfort Suites.During our 2 days stays, we felt very happy with all the services is given by Komfort Suites.

Really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
Ravi

Room Tip: All are fine.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My Family and I had a relaxing weekend as Mysore and in Particular Komfort Suites as it is the perfect weekend Getaway from Bangalore. Prices are at a very reasonable rate for the room provided as it is very neat and the staff is very courteous for any help asked for. It is perfectly located and is nearby to all the places of visit in Mysore. I would like to Thank Mr Raghu Poojari in particular for ensuring My family and I had a pleasant and relaxing stay @ Komfort Suites as it sure was a rejuvenating experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was there in MYsore, on 18th, 19th, and 20th of July 2013, with our family and friends familys also, for a sight seeing trip. We stayed in Komfort suites, really a very comfortable experience. rooms very nice and clean. service is very good, Restaurant food is good, particularly, Mr. Raghu poojari, Mr. Prabhakar, and Ms. Deepa all are very friendly, and attending to our needs immediatly. Totally very nice experience, and Very Very Good place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms faceing chamundi hills will have a nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Worth place to stay in HOTEL KOMFORTS SUITES in Mysore for both business or leisure purpose . I work for an MNC and I keep travelling to Mysore almost every month and I make sure to Stay in Komforts Suite Only. The entire staff is really good and professional.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aravind H
komfortsuitesMaysore, Manager at Hotel Komfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

‘Dear Revered Guest’

It was a great to host you along with your family.
We are very glad with your superlative comments in regards to our property and it make us happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property, we are also happy that you liked our suite concept and value for money it offers.
The multiplicity of the suite concept is precise in naming our property Hotel Komfort Suites, which does not stop 1 or 2 suites like other hotels , we have much to offers for our discerning Guest in this regard.
We appreciate that you have particularly like the size of the suites with private bed room , large living, dining area and a large bath room with a tub or Jacuzzi, we also appreciate that you liked our food quality and its pricing.
We look forward to seeing you again at our property, which will enable to serve you with pleasure and personal care.

Regards