“Suite at Komfort Suites”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Komfort Suites
Ranked #10 of 144 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Suite at Komfort Suites”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

July 2014
Suite, Komfort Suites, Yadavagiri, Mysore

I was referred this hotel by a relative who had stayed here earlier. Me and my wife checked into this hotel during our last visit to Mysore and am quite impressed with the facilities provided. The hotel is located in a calm locality (near to the Railway Station) with a fresh breeze blowing from every open window.
The suite was pretty big and spacious even for a family of four with an apartment style complete with a kitchen, body spray shower system and a huge bathtub.
The Travel desk helped me with the places/directions to visit in and around Mysore. The staff were courteous, the building and rooms were clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was complimentary, loved the crispy vadas and the thick omelettes the most. Lunch and Dinner was good too with prompt service (which we rarely get to see in Bangalore). Ambience was perfect for Dining. My wife, a KFC/Mc.D fan insisted having food in the Hotel when the outlets were just a few kms from the place; that shows the quality.
More parking space could have been provided as the space gets filled up during Lunch/Dinner, however the road is wide enough to park cars on either side of the road. The security promptly called my room when the space was available to park my car in the Hotel Parking lot.

Overall, am impressed with the Hotel and the facilities provided and would definitely book my further stays here.

Room Tip: Suites are huge and breezy. Open the windows and you get a good sleep; a good breeze and a very calm...
1 Thank K10V

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Corgoloin, France
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a good stay here. Even my mom n my kids were feelin homely.
Comming to food n restaurent is aldso the good ones n mainained well. Location is also easily accessable....
Rooms are also maintained well so as o ensure hygenic...........,...................................

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

food taste was very gud. Staff and hotel cleaniness is excellent.superb atmosphere. I would recomend my friends and relatives. Thanks for making my holiday worth.suite rooms are best in town. Wonderfull experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My and my wife stayed in Komfort Suits on our trip back to Bangalore from Ooty. I was pleasantly surprised with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. Room was spacious and neatly maintained. One word to describe this is Awesome!!!.
Hotel staff are very hospitable. Had dinner in the restaurant and i must say food quality was really good. Thanks to my colleague who referred me this hotel. Thanks for making our stay memorable. Will surely come back and stay here next time.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the Best hotels I have ever stayed.Located in a peaceful location for enjoying the climate.
Food was nice and we got a complementary breakfast deal.
Staff were very kind and the hospitality was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jeyaganesh
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Thanks for the wonderful stay...We really had a great time.. we must say u have a wonderful staff so kind and entertained in every manner they can..Daily after a day trip we had wonderful time at the restaurant. The Hotel is at a Pleasant and Calm Area. The rooms are spacious, The Food quality and various options provided were superb. The Manager was also very kind and helped us when we needed. Right from the Beginning of our stay we were Welcomed and Treated very nicely by all the Hotel Staff.

Overall, the hotel experience was very nice and hospitable and it made our trip memorable.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for three days and lukily we find it convenient. The hotel has a huge room. Clean and good facilities. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Great place to stay.

Everything is just around the hotel. It is relatively new and i hope that management would maintain the hotel. Keep it up. Comfort hotel. Anyone thinking of stay . will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed April 2014