Hotel MB International
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Fortune JP Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$63
US$53
US$114
US$97
Priceline
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$61
US$23
US$71
US$60
Priceline
Olive Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$23
US$18
Green Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$40
US$36
1,733 results
All reviewsmr nazrumanaging directorvalue for moneybudget hoteltop floorrooms are cleanroom serviceac roomphilomena's churchhot waterrecommend this hotelnice staybus standmysore palacetourist placeshotel managementplace to stay
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel might be one of the best options to stay in Mysore. Modern rooms with comfortable beds, flatscreen TV, hot water and good room service. Very cheerful staff. We can only recommend this place!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I've just been to this hotel and stayed there for one full day...It was an amazing experience... thanks to the hospitality provided by the Hotel Staff. Services were excellent and the rooms are really good and clean...a comfortable stay at affordable rate...Right from guiding me to drive to the hotel till check out by offering me with a bottle of Water bottle for en route journey....it was as if my family members are looking after me..Thanks to the Hotel GM, Mr. Ahmed for all the help...Me and my family highly recommend this hotel for a satisfying stay at Mysore..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Amazing experience in my last two visits.. thanks to the hotel staff. the services were excellent and the rooms are really good and clean...overall a comfortable and pocket friendly stay... easy access to all site seeing places in mysore and the hotel staff helped a lot to plan my site seeing.. the arrangement was very good.. its a home away from home like feeling.. Comfortable bed and very clean bathrooms also.. one should stay at this place only....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was on my way from Bangalore to Kerala and had a one day stop in Mysore. I booked this hotel for our stay.

I was using the QR code location mapping from Cleartrip itinerary, but it was not pointing to exact location, so I was having difficulty in getting the location of the hotel. But when I phoned the hotel, the staff was really happy to guide me.

Check-in procedure was very quick, My Cleartrip voucher was a bit ambiguous on extra bed for my elder son, but they provided it without any hassles. Room was really neat and clean, but a bit small. Stay was very really comfortable.

Only thing I missed in the room was a chair. In the night, manager called me and offered a free upgrade to deluxe. But I declined as I was already comfortable and settled in.

We were offered with free bed coffee and beverages in the morning.

Overall experience was really good. So even for a similar stay in Mysore, this will be my first choice for sure.

Only thing to note is that the parking area have space for only two cars, I am not sure whether they do have space in some other location. So while booking you may need to call and ensue that you will get a space for parking.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip