“Wonderful trip in Mysore”

Hotel MB International
Ranked #1 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Chennai (Madras), India
“Wonderful trip in Mysore”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went to hotel MB International on late evening they arranged free pick-up from the railway station. The MD of the hotel Mr. Sherif was so kind and friendly nature, he helped us for our whole trip in Mysore.

For breakfast if you are an Indian you can go to Hotel Mylaari a small traditional south Indian hotel famous for their Idly's and Mysore Dosa extremely good. If you are Non-vegetarian try RRR near by the city bus stand and for Veg Siddarth is good.

The staff in the hotel are really good. They clean the rooms every day and kindly don't keep any valuable goods in your room. The tariff of Rs.1200 for 1 Double A/c rooms is really worth, they provide 24hrs check-in and check-out.

We suggest you to not take any private cab for your trip, they shall cheat you. If you take Auto, cut them in every station don't continue with them. We took auto for near by places and cut the auto in each and every place. For Brindavan Garden you can get frequent buses from City Bus stand.

Me and my husband thank Mr. Sherif for his guideline which help us for a wonderful Mysore Trip

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sangeethajoseph

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Nice place to stay with family and for couples as well. Food and neatness was good and reception was so pleased and able to assist you at any matter in mysore. I never had such experience before with any hotel. Thanks guys for making my trip so awesome and beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Rajesh_kuruva
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived about 2 hours before check in but the manager was very welcoming and offered us a room immediately. The room was very clean and was cleaned daily. The location is close to 5-light roundabout. On our last day we left our luggage there because our bus was later that afternoon. The manager offered us the use of a room to rest and freshen up before our journey. The manager was very helpful and asked us for feedback in order to keep improving their facilities.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SAIndia
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The managers in this hotel speak excellent English (it really isn't as common as you'd think in India) and fall all over themselves to make sure you have a great stay.

They offered me free Mosambi juice just for the hell of it and then again any time I was waiting for something. I was picked up from the bus station when I arrived in the early hours of the morning and they insisted on dropping me off in the evenings when I went out for dinner as they didn't think it was safe. I did get past them a few times and I never had any problems wandering at night, but I guess it's not advisable anywhere for women to be walking alone at night, not that it's a dangerous area.

There is no restaurant/bar, so I often went to nearby 5* Fortune JP Palace - they do a great breakfast, nice wines and decent food. MB International do have a varied room service menu, so you can get food, but as there was no table and chair in the room it's not ideal and I did have an issue when ordering breakfast in that it took an hour to deliver and they got the order wrong. The managers apologised profusely, it's a known problem that they're trying to sort out.

Hot water whenever I needed it and lots of English movie channels. I think the WIFI wasn't working great at all times, but I didn't report it to give them the chance to fix it because I have 3G on a local SIM.

This hotel is definitely value for money and I'd highly recommend it, but as other reviewers have pointed out, don't expect 5 star luxury and everything 100% perfect (although I believe that's their aim), it's just way above expectations for the price.

• Stayed March 2014
Bangalore, India
Reviewed 14 March 2014

First of all worth for the money. Staff is very helful . Ambience was good.
But one inconvience is bed was not soft and bit uncomfortable. Rooms are quite clean and a peaceful stay. If i go to mysore cetainly i ll stay in MB

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We went for a 2 day tour to mysore from bangalore and had to stay there overnight. After searching/reading reviews for this hotel, we decided to stay over there for a night. The attendants/staff were cooperative and looked friendly. From outside the hotels looks very small and ordinary but me and my wife were amazed by the room we got. I think it was the least expensive room but it was quite good and was beyond my expectation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is the best hotel we've had in India. The staff is very polite, courteous and helpfull. The room was immaculate, well decorated, quiet and comfortable. Near St-Philomene Church, quiet neighborhood. Good access to all sites. Good WiFi in the room. Nice hot shower. We highly recommand this place.

Room Tip: Room 207, located in the back, away from street noise.