“Excellent..!!!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel MB International
Ranked #3 of 116 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Was very happy with the service and hospitality of the staff. They gave the right directions as well with regards to the various tour areas. Pick up and drop service was awesome and made us feel at home with their service. Above all the rates were affordable! Definitely recommend to anyone coming to mysore!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Nuvaid
Write a ReviewReviews (1,709)

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed there for 5 nights instead of 3... the place is very nice, big room, almost perfectly clean. The manager Mr Nayaz and his assistant Syed are very devoted and involved in helping you. They helped me to organize some trips around Mysore, booking tuktuk or taxi, giving me good advices. I m very happy with my stay there and I recommand this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank StephInde2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed in this hotel from 25 to 27 July 2014. I have booked 2 Executive AC rooms in this hotel through yatra.com due to its No.1 Ranking in Trip advisor, but the stay was not at all good as its ranking.
I had emailed the hotel before coming to the Mysore with exact details of my plans and called three times Hotel owner Mr. Naiz informing my plans.
We had checked in the hotel at 7:45PM on 25th July and this timing was already informed to the Hotel owner Mr. Naiz. He was very friendly though phone, but he didn't mention that our check out time would be 12 O' clock next day. I have thought like many hotels I have stayed in Mysore, they would allow 24 hrs stay from our check in time. They didn't mention it till 26th noon and they called me when I and my family were visiting tourist places in Mysore. I was really shocked about this because no one in the hotel informed us this before. So we cancelled our tour plan and returned to hotel.
Luckily I already have a booking in same hotel for 26-27 through hotels.com which was non-AC. But Mr. Naiz told us that they didn't get information from hotels.com about our booking, but after seeing our itinerary paper and payment receipt, he allowed us to stay there on one condition. They don't have Non-AC rooms now, so I have to stay on AC buy paying the difference amount. I agreed on that because searching for another hotel would steal our already shortened time. We hurry shifted our belongings like dress so as not to waste time. At night, we have requested him to provide an extra bed, which he had given free of cost.
On 27th Noon we have checked out by paying the difference amount. So you can check in any time, but check out time would be 12 noon.

Pros: Walkable distance from Bus stand, Friendly workers and staff, Complementary breakfast, Pickup though Auto Rickshaw

Cons: Hotel in staying in not so good area, Hotel owner was rigid, You have to order complementary food and other food 30 min before as there is no restaurant in hotel, If you are coming in a group; avoid their packed pickup through auto and just walk that is more comfortable, Poor communication, Check out at 12 noon even if you checked in night, Hotel is fully packed with people due to No1 Ranking in Trip advisor, so you could not make plans to stay in the hotel if you have not booked earlier.

Room Tip: Warning: Check out time is 12 noon even if you checked (late check in) in at night which they will n...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank AbhilashKrishnan
Reviewed 3 August 2014

if you really concern about the budget you can prefer this decent one ,if not there are lot more options available in Mysore to stay . they have room service to provide in house dining , only few they have in menu and food quality is good

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We arrived at bus station early morning and we knew our checkin timw was 12 noon. My husband was not sure of early checkin but I called up the hotel and witin no time we were picked up from bus stand and room was cleaned very quickly n we were offered tea at reception itself. Rooms are nice and location is good

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a night and we were stunned by the hotel's hospitality and generosity. The staffs were extremely prompt and attentive to our needs. Also, the breakfast was delivered to our room. It is western style with sandwiches, toasts, and fried eggs.

I would like to single out SYED SABEER, the hotel's reception. Not only did he arranged an upgrade to our room, he also has a wealth of good restaurants to recommend. Since we are taking the night bus to Hospet after we check out, we were allowed to check out in the afternoon. After dinner, SYED SABEER arranged a room for us to freshen up before paying for our rickshaw to the bus stand.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who stays at Mysore. It has a good location, clean rooms, and a group of extremely professional staff.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Tzu Chi L
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

A nice budget hotel. Great at its price. Rooms are clean and tidy. You get free WiFi too.
But only one problem, they don't have a restaurant. Even if they have room service for food, but it's high priced and not that good.

But for a stay, it's a nice place!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family