“Awesome”
Review of Nanking

Nanking
Ranked #59 of 494 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Chinese
Mysuru (Mysore), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I visit Nanking very often. The food is very yummy. My favourite dish is Thai fried rice.Nanking offers wide range of delicious menu for both veg and non veg. It serves delicious dishes at arguably low cost. A perfect restaurant to hang out with friends.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kashyap_foodie

Dublin, Ohio
“Noodle Soup”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My date always ordered the Thupka which he loves and I got the Tom Ka. I went several times while in Mysore. Each time the staff was courteous and efficient. I wanted to try more of the menu but loved the Tom Ka so much I kept ordering it. Extensive menu, veg and nonveg options. You can see the chef cooking in the back as it has an exposed kitchen. I only tried dinner and the dining area was usually full.

Visited November 2013