Hotel Sandesh The Prince
US$85
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Fortune JP Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$73
Pai Vista(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$68
US$64
Priceline
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$62
US$57
Agoda.com
Treebo Spektrum Suites(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$46
Ginger Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
US$39
US$31
Priceline
Hotel MB International(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
  • Restaurant
All reviewscastle restaurantmysore palaceswimming poolbreak fastmini barbuffet breakfast istravel deskcity hotelhigher sidevalue for moneyrooms are comfortablecentral locationsouth indianroom servicerestaurant staffcomfortable staya wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2010

It was a nice hotel though there was no lavish facilities. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. Located in the center, it was easy to move around Mysore. The staff, especially the housekeeping were not very professional . But it was a good stay and the South Indian food was quite good.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Having checked out of the Metropole Hotel earlier than anticipated - we stayed at this hotel after experiencing a terrific lunch there. We stayed in a street facing room which was comfortable if a little noisy - like another reviewer I would recommend a room at the back of the hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay though mostly because of the very good staff

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2010

This was a great choice of hotel in Mysore. Cost around A$100 per night and I would say it is a 4 star hotel.

Pros
Very Centrally located
Good Restaurant
Good friendly service

Cons
Pool was a bit 'plain'. They could make the area much nicer.
Hotel room was getting a bit 'tired'.

Overall would recommend for that budget in Mysore.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank MustDoTravel
Reviewed 29 July 2010

A luxury stay at economical price. The best hotel in Mysore. They arrange the trip to some of the best places in the Mysore (in and around Mysore).

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2010

I had been traveling India recently to Kerala, Bangalore and Mysore. I had not known this hotel although it was highly recommended by my tour agency. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, we stuck to the plan to stay 1 night here. And boy do I wish I stay longer...]

Sandesh The Prince hotel is located smack in the centre of everything. The front desk staffs were very welcoming. The concierge was extremely efficient. They got our bags from the car up to the room so quickly. Not to mention, the check in was the quickest check ins I've witnessed. We got our rooms within 5minutes of waiting.

When we got to our room, I realised the air was a little musky. I thought it was the air conditioning that needs to take effect. Only after 30mins did I realize that the room is in fact a smoking room, hence the stuffy stench. When I called the reception the change to a non-smoking room, they were very nice about it and changed our rooms within 5mins.

The rooms itself is very spacious. The bathroom is comfortable with all the utilities readily available. The king size bed is the nicest bed I've slept on. I had the best sleep in this hotel.

We had dinner in the hotel restaurant. Since I do not eat meat, the chef was more than willing to cook me a customized meal with no trouble. The waiters were more than pleasant and waiting to serve us. Their breakfast was in the same restaurant with a larger than average spread of the English and Indian breakfast. The food is really good. And once again, the service was top notch. The waiters are politely waiting at the corner of our table in case we needed anything. The floor manager even helped my husband open the butter sachet.

The have a cafe and disco pub in this hotel. None that we checked out to comment on it. We were just very happy with our room and the food in the restaurant.

Overall, this hotel is highly recommended as good retreat from all the heat and dust in India. And if you want to be treated like King & Queens, stay here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple