We had gone to celebrate our first anniversary in the lalitha mahal. Sadly, this turned out to be a terrible experience. Neither were the toilets clean, nor did the people know what the buffet menu was until it is placed on the table. Sadly, this has turned into a government guest house and nothing more. The rooms are not clean, the place need a revamp, the staff need to understand how to treat their guests. I really thought that such a beautiful property should have had the same hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace