This place is run by a govt. corporation and it shows. Very badly kept, poor service and overall a big let down. It's better to go as a tourist and see the beautiful palace, rather than stay there. We paid close to 10 grand for a heritage room and got a leaking bathroom where the floor was wet and I almost tripped in the night. Must admit the dinner was tasty, and breakfast adequate , eventhough no buffet spread as there were only 3/4 guests staying there. Gardens were dry and flower less while the rest of the city was in bloom. An avoidable experience which left us feeling cheated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace