We had a fairy tale wedding at Lalith Mahal. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding, we had the whole place for ourself and we could decorate it in a way we wanted. It has many halls that we could make use, for various ceremonies. We had the mahal in the background for our reception in the night. The whole place was lit up and it looked magnificent. The Mahal had enough rooms to accommodate all our guests in the night. Everyone had a great time and it was a wedding for the ages.
The whole staff was very flexible and in particular we would like to thank Mr Ashok who went out of his way to make sure everything went on smoothly. Thanks everyone for your support and for making it a grand success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace