Mysore Dasprakash
Kings Kastle(Mysuru (Mysore))
Adarsh Lodge(Mysuru (Mysore))
Hotel Guptha(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Room Service
OYO 9396 Maurya Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
Hotel Adhi Manor(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
Bombay Tiffanys Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Chandra Palace(Mysuru (Mysore))
Sriram Lodge(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Palace Plaza(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
All reviewsreputed hoteltiffinpure veg restaurantgandhikms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We paid 624 rupies for a double. Go for rooms in the upper floors. It is noisy, the rooms looking dirty but somehow nostalgic. The bathrooms is badly maintained. The toilet stank after the first use. The shower has no power. Hot water is hard to find.
The only thing we felt comfitable was the bed - so we slept.
The many guys at the reception aren't really friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank adbstyle
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I stayed in Dasprakash couple of times while in Mysore and like it. It's quite old and has it's own charm, and it's reasonably priced and conveniently located. Rooms are quite clean, but could be better maintained (nothing special, just a fresh layer of painting).

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank wichyk
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I visited this hotel, and found it quite full of charm, very indian style (to my mind).... and very indian old style was the answer they gave me when they found out that I wanted a room for my indian boyfriend and I (european lady)... So we went a few meters away and found a very clean, pretty room in a more welcoming and broad minded hotel!

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnnStre
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I had been staying here since 1989 when I was in college, and then when I was working and now when we go as a family. It is a very old hotel, probably converted from an old palace. Not everyone might like this place. You must have an attraction towards antique and very old items. Rooms and furniture are fantastic. Bathrooms really need a renovation and maintenance. The restaurant food is tasty, simple and hygienic. I still see the staffs who have been with the hotel for ages.Parking space add to the convenience. Enjoy this stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank D_Rajakumar
Reviewed 16 January 2013

This is a very old hotel so i would advice people to go for it only if they have a liking for old world charm.The bathrooms really need a makeover.The food at the restaurant is simple and clean.One can meet staff who have been with the hotel for ages.Good parking facilities are available.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family