“Happiness delivered! !!”

Lobo's Takeaway, Mysore
Ranked #368 of 494 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Lobo's Takeaway & Catering Services Handpicked delicacies by executive chefs to relish your fooding moment.Cuisine includes Tandoor, Indian, Chinese and Coastal.We can get it delivered to anywhere in Mysore without any extra cost. Over 25 years of experience in hospitality services, serving Mysore on various occasions, like corporate parties, corporate cafe, birthday parties, wedding reception, beegara oota, group parties etc...Select any desired cuisine and menu at reasonable prize.
Bengaluru, India
“Happiness delivered! !!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I am happy to share the best dinner experience in recent times when I am out of town. I visited mysore for a weekend. I am a foodie and tried all different restaurants. Disappointed on day1. Then I heard from friends about this Lobo's Take Away. I called them for dinner around 9:20 and it was delivered around 9:45 pm. It was fresh, hot and well packed. The food was sooooooooo delicious. I would say its a must go for mysore visits.
We have tried butter chicken masala, chicken sheak kebab, roti, naan and curd rice. Everything was excellent. It's must go for me in future mysore visits. Just try it, you'll know....

3 Thank jagstraveling