“Nice hotel”

Nalapad Residency Mysore
Ranked #79 of 102 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Jaipur
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 17 December 2009

We were really happy with our stay and only the food part was bad. If they get this bit right it will become an awesome place. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Good reception, formalities done fast, rooms were good, all the things needed for traveler are available here. One more drawback is the hotel has got less parking space.
Overall its a nice bet to stay in this hotel.

Stayed September 2009
, General Manager at Nalapad Residency Mysore, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Dear Sir,
The outset I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you, during your visit to mysore city.
I am pleased to Know that you were satisfied with your experience of our service and facilities.
Your affirmative feedback on our team inspire us to keep doing better to make every guests stay memorable
Looking forward to pleasure of servicing you again on your next visit.

Thanking You
With Regards

George Samson
Mob No : 09980531452

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ghaziabad
Reviewed 11 August 2009

I went to mysore in my trip to Bangalore. I took a volvo bus from Majestic. It was a wonderful journey. The whole journey was full of sight seeing. South is very beautiful.

I reached Mysore aroud 11.30 in the morning. then I checked in hotel around 12.00. After refereshing I went to Mysore Palace.
Mysore palace is just like other palaces, I dont like that much.

Hotel staff were very polite. I stayed back at mysore at the same hotel. Room service was superb.It was a fully A/C accomodation. I love the ambience as well.

Next morning I went for Chamunda Hill And Nandi Hill. I also enjoyed the ZOO there. Then I took a volvo for Vrindavan Garden. It was built by Tipu Sultan. This Garden has musical fountains.
Garden was full of flora and fauna.I love this place for picnic.
It was a wonderful experiance.

One must visit the Zoo and Vrindavan Garden in there Mysore visit.

Regards
Shashank

Stayed April 2009
Maldives
Reviewed 29 April 2009

This Hotel is quite OK but have some problems with the toilets like no hot water sometimes and not well maintained the coffee table accessories

Travellers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

india karnataka
Reviewed 4 November 2008

hi.
i.stayed in a hotel which is very beutiful from the hotel we can se the world famous mysore dasara.the service is very good and the morning breakfast with lots of fruiets and contenantal also.what say more about it .we can se the dasara with free of cost.other wise we have to take ticket of dasara to se it cost is $115 for each person.thise is free of cost we got it.and the rates of the hotel is very normal as.$75 for each room with breakfast. and we booked through the travel agent. e-mail is [--]
they made good package for our family of 4

thaqnk uuu

zaid mohammed

• Liked — the rooms where more space and exclent and garden
  • Disliked — i like the more grenery around the hotel no nosy good to stay
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank HONEYDEW16