royal orchid hotel is on the mouth of brindavan garden.The attraction is mainly the beautiful view of garden from the balcony.receptionist mr.albert and other staffs are very helpful.
the main draw back hotel is in the out skirts of mysore town and the disturbence of toll to and fro to the hotel.for every entry towards the hotel the toll peoples asking money.
break fast is good because its free and other foods feels so costly.
water facilities in bathroom and ac,fan also making troubles.
after all its an good experience and good stay...the credit goes to the balcony view of brindavan garden so closely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore