Getting to the right place in Mysore was a challenge and for some god forsaken reason, the bookings are not confirmed on the net or then when you call, the rooms are not available. I had to plan a short vacation to Bangalore and Mysore for my mother -in-law, my wife and her two NRI sisters! And then get rated by them! Now this is a real challenge. So I requested a very dear friend based out of Mysore to pull strings (Delhi style) and get the trip organised.
He assured me of getting a 10/10 and this is where he booked the ladies. They are all Railway kids and the place, rooms, decor and service reminded them of childhood. The location was super, they could go for long walks and the weather also played along.
The only suggestion they had was, that this place should focus on South Indian (Karnatic) cuisine instead of trying their hand at North Indian food , which is best left to the North Indians.
Over all, a very happy and satisfied family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore