“Wonderful weekend,excellent Hotel!!!”

Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens
Ranked #16 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Bengaluru, India
“Wonderful weekend,excellent Hotel!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is my second visit to Royal Orchid Hotel's property and had a wonderful experience.Royal Orchid Brindavan garden is the perfect place to enjoy the holiday.I was there with my family and spend 2 days.It was memorable experience.100 years old heritage Hotel is situated inside the Brindavan Garden and has a breathtaking view of the garden during evening and early morning.My children did not get bore at all since they had play station console for kids good idea.
Food was amazing,chef was very interactive and staff were very humble and courteous..It is perfect place for the people who are into script or story writing.Home away from home.I wish I could spend few more days in the hotel.

Room Tip: Room no 205 is the perfect garden facing room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Brindavan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Madam,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Brindavan ,Mysore !!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hm.brindavan@royalorchidhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
bangalore, india
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed here for 3 days over the weekend in Dec 2013 with my family. The hotel is located inside the brindavan gardens overlooking the gardens and KRS dam. Our room was facing the brindavan garden and we had a great view from the attached balcony. The view is especially great on a weekend when the garden is lit up with fountains and lights.

This is a heritage property, probably a palace converted to hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean and well maintained. The restaurant has very limited options and the food is not great either. You may want to explore places outside for food. Good part is that you have access to brindavan gardens round the clock. You can take a walk in the garden early in the morning and most likely you will have the entire garden for yourself. In short, a good place to relax over the weekend except for food.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the brindavan gardens. King size rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Surat
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel is located just opposite to the brindavan garden. the atmosphere becomes electric in the evening hours,thousands of people gather there for the musical show. Hospitality is good,food is good,service is good and rooms are well maintained. All in all value for money

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Brindavan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens, responded to this review, 19 April 2014

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I would highly recommend this place for people who wish to relax on a weekend. I would really like to thank Mr. Hari who made sure that everything was well taken care of......right from the room service to packing breakfast for us since we were leaving early morning.
The food was great and we would definitely wish to stay at same place in future . Thank you for all the lovely memories.
Shahnaz

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Brindavan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens, responded to this review, 12 April 2014

Greetings from Royal Orchid Brindavan ,Mysore !!

We are delighted to know you liked the stay, food and service of our Hotel. This is the best motivation we can use. I have appreciated Mr Hari on open forum for his service.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The property is amazing and the best things ends here. Rest all is avg. The service is poor, the food is horrible. Its just coz of the view and the property that makes it a tolerable place to be. And I have experienced it, so I don't think I will go back here.

1 Thank shrukris
Dear Guest,
Entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us during your visit to Mysore.
We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience at our hotel.
Your negative experience regarding food and service has been shared with the concern department heads.
I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Mumbai
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The best thing about this place is its location as it overlooks the Brindavan Gardens. All the rooms have a verandah facing the gardens and makes for a grand view. Rooms are very spacious with high ceiling and old-style mouldings. Service could have been better as they take quite a while to respond but not too much of a concern.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Balajil04
Brindavan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Brindavan Garden,Mysore !!

We are delighted to know you liked the stay at our Hotel and beautiful view of brindavan garden . This is the best motivation we can use.
My sincere apology for delay in service,I have taken up with the concern department head.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had been to Royal Orchid Brindavan gardens to celebrate an occasion with friends. The staff took special care to make it memorable for all of us. Rooms are clean , balconies overlook the gardens , food is good and best of all the gardens are open for you to walk in the morning. Overall a very good experience!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Brindavan, General Manager at Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Brindavan Garden ,Mysore !!