We planned our long weekend for Masinagudi and Wayanad. However, in order to split our long road drive from Bangalore to Masinagudi, we left a day earlier and stayed in this hotel in outskirts of Mysore. The hotel offers a splendid view of Brindavan gardens which is the USP of this property. Although, general public is present in the evenings, but walk in park in morning gives a feel of exclusivity. The property is old but maintained well. The food quality is also good and service leave no complains. Will recommend for family and couple stays for those who wish to spend time out of crowded lanes of city. In all a great weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore