I chose this hotel because i have heard a lot about the ambience it offers. True to what i have heard, the ambiance was extra ordinary . One can have the best view of Brindavan gardens sitting on the porche of the hotel . and the gardens are yours after the public hours... Food is on the expensive side and it is just average.. the spread for the breakfast is not much..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore