We booked 6 rooms on 26th July for a day. The purpose was to spend a day in leisure along with friends and family.
We concluded after the stay this was the right place and our selection of this hotels was perfect. We enjoyed everything, rooms were elegant, the service was superb, the chef was excellent , he prepared special dish for us on our request.
we can not think of any thing at this price > we travelled regularly al over the world and for me this was the best when we consider the value for money.
It is far away from city, overlooking the brindavan garden which was once upon a time iconic garden in india in 70, if any body wants to relax , it is the place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore