Me and my wife visited the place in 2014 June. It was her bday and we just wanted to go away from noisy city to a calm place. One of my friend visited Royal Orchid early that week and the photos made us to try out our luck. I requested Hari in Royal orchid to arrange some balloons and a cake. Even though it was in a short notice they arranged everything.
Pros: A good place for relaxation. Calm, quiet, serene. Early morning walk is simply amazing. No body wil be in Brindavan garden except you. Evenings are too crowded, but the lights and walk in breeze can make it beautiful. From the top of Hotel you can have a great view of Garden. You can have a walk around Hotel, SPA, Games can make your stay relaxed one. Staff is really helpful.
Cons: Food is not that great. Its just ok. No other alternatives as you are away from town. Rooms are old and sometimes it stinks. Can improve on that. Swimming pool is not usable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore