Pai Vista
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Shastri Paradise(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
OYO 8646 Hotel Pioneer(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
The President Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Adhi Manor(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Restaurant
SK Elegance(Mysuru (Mysore))
Parklane Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
  • Pool
Hotel Roopa(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
Hotel Crystal Paark Inn(Mysuru (Mysore))
View Hotel
All reviewsjungle restaurantjungle themeswimming poolvalue for moneyrestaurants serveluxury roommid range hoteltravel deskroom servicethe heart of the cityhotel is locatedmysore bus standmysore palacetop floorcoffee makeran excellent hotelcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent experience..better than expected.the staff was very prompt and co-operative. The hotel rooms were excellent. I loved the natured themed restaurants. The food was extremely good. I stayed with my wife, 2 kids, brother,parents. My mother is handicapped and i was amazed ro see that she was made extremely comfortable. I would recommend Pai Vista to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The place is ideally located near the bus stand and near all he tourist destinations.The staff is very helpful and they treat you very kindly . The room facilities are as good as any 3 star hotel facilities and comfortable. The cave based theme restaurant Guffa is very appealing and you will really feel yourself in jungle enjoying a treat. The Complementary breakfast offered is very fulfilling and you can really breakfast like a king. Overall very good experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Nice hotel, huge rooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and hassel free check in. Close to all things in Mysore. Pai houses two 'fun' restaurants a cave and a jungle and on top a Nice pool. We only found the traveldesk in the hotel a bit too eager, when calling room to tell you what you could do...

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Monica S
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at the Pai Vista whilst attending a conference in Mysore. The hotel is located near the bus terminus, with a shopping complex next door, but no noise percolated through.The room (323) was well laid out, with a spacious bathroom and comfortable bed. Room service was prompt, and the laundry service was efficient. The swimming pool is on the roof, approached through the 'Jungle' themed restaurant. As I swim before breakfast (6.45am)this was not a problem; the changing room is a bit small though. The breakfast buffet was good. I dined twice at the Guha restaurant, themed on an underground cave. Small children may find it a bit frightening but the service and food was excellent. The rock café was a bit too noisy for me. Some colleagues were in a suite which looked very luxurious. The hotel wifi was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ranjan R
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and the staff polite.
However on our first night they gave us a room straight under the 4th floor restaurant kitchen, which basically means no peace or sleep while there are people there. They did offer to upgrade us to a better room in the morning, but what annoyed me the most is that we spent money on a room that they knew was noisy. The hotel was half empty, why didn't they just give us a quiet room to start from? Surely if you have a room that people complain about, you'd only use it only if no other rooms are free.
If you go here don't accept room 303!

Fair to say we did get a 400rp discount, which I never would've accepted if they told me about the conditions.

The pool is tiny and accessed from the restaurant, so the second you approach it all the staff stare at you.
They also chose to stand bang next to our table for the whole duration of our lunch, which I found a bit odd.

The laundry service is expensive, I wouldn't mind if the clothes had come back completely clean but they really weren't.

Still the bed is comfortable and rooms are clean, so this place will do if you're only looking for somewhere to crash

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple