“Easy and comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amrit000
India
“Easy and comfortable”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in October 2015

I have been to mysore many times and this place was simply unforgettable.. Where else you would get clean, sunny, fully furnished, well ventilated rooms in Gokulam of this quality?

Pros:
1. It is a few minutes from the yoga shala. Local fruits, veggies and general stores are just a minute away.
2. Though its near to all the regular places, its not on the main road. There is empty ground facing this. No problem of traffic and noise.
3. All rooms are sooo clean with marble floors and comfortable furniture! I loved the abundant sunshine and fresh air..
4. The place is done very tastefully with cheerful colours, flowers in every room and beautiful paintings
5. The best part were the helpful hosts - Ananya and Hari. They know mysore completely and you can go to them for anything - places to eat, things to do.. They even drove me around to some of the best eateries in Mysore!

Cons;
Nothing really.. except that I chose this place as a holiday rental.. So you won't be expecting room service!

Liked best: The hosts
Liked least: Its non A/C
Your age range 25-34
lizabassi...
“Amazing place in Gokulam”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It was my first trip to Mysore, I was lucky to find this place. The couple who runs the place is lovely and helps you in everything.
The flat is is amazing and really clean. Hot water and a furnished kitchen. The perfect place to feel at home.
Gokulam is a lively neighbourhood with so many places to eat or chill.

I highly recommend the Green Lotus House.

Shaanthis...
“Awesome stay, superb hosts, highly recommended!”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015

I highly recommend the green lotus house for anyone travelling to mysore!! I had a beautiful and memorable stay! I have stayed at many hotels and homestays before, but this one stands out in my memory mainly due to a) perfect location of the apt b) self sufficient amenities and furnishings and c ) hosts Hari and Ananya went over and above to take care of me in every way.

More about each of these points. The house is situated very conveniently with everything important just a minute or two away by foot! This was a sure winner for me. Well known cafes are just on the street behind, a fruit shop sells lovely fresh fruits daily from 7 am onwards. The KPJ Shala is a few minutes walk, Bharat Shala ( where I studied) is only a one minute walk! This is great for lazy yoga students like me:)

There is even a bakery and a quaint little idli shop where many yogis gathered to have chai and idli after practice. The house itself is beautifully furnished and very aesthetically decorated. The first floor where we lived has a vast living room and lovely bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The wifi is excellent. I was able to Skype from the terrace! There is a fully automated washing machine, and my treasure of the trip - a gorgeous sit out. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, wifi, RO water cans, an absolutely amazing terrace which gives a view into the whole of mysore. The icing on the cake were the hosts Ananya and Hari. they are the most generous, helpful and kind people one can meet. I feel truly blessed to have stayed with them. They always went over and beyond for any little thing I needed. They knew how to make me feel at home and I felt completely relaxed. If you are looking for a place to stay in mysore, this is it. A beautiful oasis of peace! Thank you!!!

sarifried
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful hosts and comfortable stay”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Green Lotus in Gokalam Mysore is perfectly situated to access the many yoga shalas and yogi cafes. The residence is spacious and clean. They charge a substantial deposit which ensures that the communal spaces are treated with respect. Ananya went out of her way to ensure that our stay was exceptional and it was. When one of us fell ill she rushed over with special food and medicine. We can wholeheartedly recommend Green Lotus for a home away from home experience.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
kaivalya2...
Hyderabad, India
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 2 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015

On the whole, my experience at Green Lotus has been very peaceful and calming. The place is immaculately clean and well maintained, with a beautiful open terrace where I spent plenty of time reading quietly, and sometimes watching the sun set. It has a nice organic ambiance that made me feel at home throughout the stay. The hosts, Ananya and Hari are very warm people and ready to help in any possible way. Besides, the house is perfectly located. I could find groceries, fresh fruits and vegetables and all the other daily necessities one requires, within a distance of 500 metres. It is also at walking distance from the yogashalas.

Isarocab
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
“¡Thanks so much Anand!”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed at Green Lotus house in March 2015 for ashtanga yoga practise at KPJ. I am very thankful to Ananya for all the love I received from her during my stay. She supported me totally in helping improve my health. She helped determine my vitamin D levels, arranged blood tests at home itself, introduced Patrick who helped in healing, insisted on me having milk and magnesium every day! Everything helped me immensely! Ananya made wonderful organic food and juice for me with so much love every day that it healed me. She was like a mother to me in a difficult moment. Thanks so much Ananya , I love you. And I will definitely be back to stay with you. Thank you so much Anand and her family ;)

Management Response
22 Sep 2016
Dear Isabel, it was wonderful hosting you and we were thrilled that everything we did, really helped your health and you left so happy and healthy, it made our day! We wish you the best. And look forward to seeing you soon! Best, ananya,
Jonkoping, Sweden
Reviewed 22 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Travelling group: Friends
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing