““Beautiful, charming homestay with best rooms””
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Vijay B
““Beautiful, charming homestay with best rooms””
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Green lotus house is an ideal place for a peaceful getaway. The house is beautifully done with great care and attention to detail. The place is always kept very tidy.
The location is amazing overlooking a ground and trees . Everything is near by from shops to yoga schools and the city center is 15 mins away in a tuk tuk.
The highlight of this place are its hosts , warm , friendly and they make you feel at home.
Surely will try to come back for another peaceful trip soon.

Kaylee R
“Really Happy to stay here - Best homestay”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Having travelled a lot, and having seen dusty unclean homestays, curt hosts, inaccurate pictures, it was an absolute delight to come to Green Lotus. The pictures were completely accurate, the place is beautiful, cheerful, bright and super clean. Plus, the way the hosts Hari and Ananya welcomed me and cared about my wellbeing, I instantly felt part of the family. (I almost felt this is better than home! ) Who doesn't want to be welcomed with a warm smile, a hot cup of tea, who doesn't like the sight of a well stocked kitchen with oil, spices, tea, coffee , sugar, rice noodles (With complete freedom to cook, if one desires) or for that matter the spotlessly clean house. The hosts live on another property so this space is all yours / other guests. They leave you to yourself and give you all the space plus are available whenever you need. And the beautifully decorated apartment is a pleasure to be in...stocked with travel magazines, yoga books, recommendations of restaurants and massage places. One runs out of superlatives about the care taken by the hosts. I felt pampered! And this is precisely the reason why this should be THE choice while looking for an accommodation in Mysuru. I Will surely be back. It will be the warmth, the care and the unrivalled hospitality which will call me back to Green Lotus Mysore again.

Avery L
“a very joyful and pleasant experience”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at Green Lotus. As our first stop in India, this was the warmest welcome we could have received. The hosts Hari and Ananya were lovely and it was a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. They gave us many great recommendations for tourist sites, shopping, cobblers, and going out. The room was spotless and all facilities were fantastic. Coming home in the evening to the rooftop was great. Travelling as two young women, we felt so safe and trusting here. Can't wait to recommend it to our friends - and come back ourselves. It feels like a true home away from home !

Steffi B
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I stayed only a few days, but I would have definitely not mind to stay longer. After a very warm welcome and an amazing indian breakfast Ananya tried her best to understand my needs and plans for the next days to make sure to recommend the best places. She helps out with an indian sim card to make communication as easy possible.
The house and room is quite and very clean. The rooftop terrace provides an amazing view and is a perfect place to watch the sunset.
I can highly recommend to stay at Green Lotus! Thank you Ananya!

nethrachf...
Bengaluru, India
“Warm , Friendly house and Hosts”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had great time at Green Lotus. The hosts do their utmost best to make this home, your home, while the roof top terrace became our sunset oasis. Meeting other travellers that all seemed to share the same travelling ideology, be it single travellers or couples this became a wonderful stop in the south of India.The location is supremely convenient for absolutely everything!
Drop in Yoga classes, massages, cafes ; shopping..all were within 2 -10 minutes walk. They help you with sim cards and anything you may need. They also recommend a great rickshaw driver who is an excellent person to take you around town. You call, he is there and he waits for you in town if that is what you want. A very reasonable and honest man. Once again, if this is what you are looking for THIS is the place to book! Thanks Hari and Ananya !

Samaranik...
“My Return Stay - Have found a home in Mysuru - Will always come here”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Having already stayed here previously, I booked at Green Lotus without a second thought.
I could not have picked better. Hari arranged a car to meet me at the airport and ferry me the 4 hours to Mysore. Nothing was too much trouble and my hosts helped arrange trips, get reliable rickshaws, and everything from sight seeing, to cafes, to coffee plantation trips.
As before, the house is spotlessly clean and welcoming. My room was lovely and comfortable, the wifi worked great and the welcome breakfast was a wonderful surprise!
Special mention should go to Ananya's talents in the kitchen, as well as being a very welcoming host, she is a gifted cook bringing me and the other guests delicious brownies and smoothies every so often. I also met other guests at Green Lotus who became instant friends and we now share many warm memories of Green Lotus. All in all, a super thumbs up!

Management Response
19 Apr 2017
Hi Samaranik, it is always a pleasure to see you here, thanks so much for the very kind words! You are a great guest and thanks for the lovely gifts! Kencha appreciates them too! We will be looking for you here soon as your European trip ends! Thanks and best regards, Hari and Ananya
Leah M
“Cozy, peaceful, and friendly”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at Green Lotus in February for a short visit to visit Mysore before a work trip. I'm now so sorry I didn't stay here longer. It was a pleasure and delight to be welcomed into this home and get to know everyone else who was staying there, as well as the warm and welcoming Ananya and Hari who were running it.
It is simple and aesthetic at the same time. It really is a home you are staying at, not a hotel, it was absolutely perfect. I felt so welcomed and so incredibly at home here. I'm already planning my next visit.
Truly a special place filled with special people

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing