“Green house- Mysore”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from front terrace
Guests visiting Mysore rosewood carving factory
Delicious!, Organic homegrown avcados
Hand carved souvenirs in the shelves
View of floor to ceiling cupboards
Huge cupboards! Plenty of storage space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

311maor
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Green house- Mysore”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed for one week in the guest house,
The room was very clean and neat , hot water, speed ,
wifi , very friendly house owner

Feels like staying in home for sure will come back again!

Arusame C
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

So grateful to be here! Coming to Green Lotus was the very best decision I made.

Before I even took my flight to India, I felt I was going to my new home! Ananya phoned me right before my flight to reassure me that everything had been arranged. It gave me a lot of confidence to take the flight to an unknown country knowing that someone was there helping me out. It made me very comfortable. I could feel the support and lots of attention given to my trip.

My hosts helped arranged transport from Bangalore airport to Mysore and even gave me a free upgrade from the Zen room to the Gold Buddha Room upstairs. I loved it very much and from the first day itself I felt like I was home!

The house is really comfortable, super clean and very centrally located. You can walk from here to all places : like cafes, yoga Shala, grocery etc. The neighbourhood is very pleasant and safe. The sit out and rooftop Terrace have a lovely view. I felt very safe here. I also met other guests at the house who became instant friends.

Ananya is a very authentic person who loves to tell you all about Mysore, places to visit, where to eat, to shop and to relax. She even brought us some organic avocadoes grown at her own house.

I totally recommend this beautiful place full of peace, love, attention and positive energy! Thank you!!! ❤️

27 Sep 2017
Dear Aru, thank you for that spectacular review. It means a lot to us when a first time visitor to India gets to experience the warmth and hospitality that we are known for! You have also mentioned all the things a solo female travellers is looking for- safety, comfort, convenience and excellent location. thank you! We look forward to your next visit very soon! Best, Ananya and Hari
Johnny Y
Palm Springs, California
“Pristine, comfortable, and quiet.”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I have stayed with this host for 2 long term visits over the past two years. They are more than accommodating and make you feel like family. The home is located across from a beautiful green park and is in walking distance to KPJAYI. The living space is very clean, well kept and perfectly equipped for cooking. I look forward to many years of comfortable stays at Green Lotus.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you Johnny for the kind words. We always look forward to hosting you whenever you are in India next! Warm regards, Hari
Jason P
“Our home away from home!”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

After staying at Green Lotus Mysore for a second time, I'm convinced more than ever that we made the right choice. We spent over four months in Gokalum, and have visited many of the other houses in the area with fellow traveling yogis and yoginis. We feel like we hit the jackpot! Ananya and Hari are spectacular hosts and lovely people. They made sure we have everything we needed and that the house was meticulously maintained. Looking forward to returning for a third time soon!

Your age range 50-64
27 Sep 2017
Dear Jason, Thank you! Your fabulous review encouraged us, inspired us to continue and also covered succinctly the key features that a future guest may be looking for! Thank you so much for your repeat visits, your positive energy, humility, and the times that we spent with you! We truly cherish those. Come soon!! Warm regards, Hari and Ananya
Jolene T
“Amazing house in Mysore India”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautiful place, beautiful people ! Green lotus just amazing, it is in a nice safety area,5minutes walk to KPJAYI,close to restaurants,shops.I have been stayed here for 3days, when I arrived was at 4:30am in the morning , Ananya and Hari came to settle everything for me, Ananya even brought me a very special India breakfast, it was so so so sweet!!! Thank you so much !! The house is clean, big, and you got a nice living room can stay relax and talk with other person , it just so relax to sit in the living room enjoy the space after mysore practice !! Thank you for much Ananya and Dr Hari, they just sweet the most sweetest person in this world!! I definitely come back here next time, and highly recommend to all of you , here is definitely a sweet sweet home for you to stay !!

2 Jun 2017
Dear Jolene, what a sweet write up! straight from the heart!!! Thank you so much! It is guests like you who capture the essence of this space - peaceful, harmonious, kind and totally like home, with all the love and care! So many guests have made life long friendships with other guests here. Thank you again, we loved hosting you! and we hope to see you very soon again with all your friends :) With warmest regards, Ananya and Hari
Gary G
“Beautiful Space in Mysore”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is simply a wonderful place to stay. The hosts, Ananya and Hari, are extremely conscientious and caring people. They seem to have thought out all the details to make a rental feel like home. I felt so comfortable there; the bed was great, kitchen stocked nicely, a peaceful balcony for reading, nice living room, big rooftop withe excellent views across Mysore. The neighborhood in upscale Gokulam was a big plus, too. Within easy walking distance are all the famous Mysore yoga studios, and along with it the subsequent veg eateries, natural remedy shops, etc. I highly recommend it and look forward to returning myself ASAP!

Your age range 50-64
22 May 2017
Thank you Gary for that vote of support. We are looking forward to your third trip! Warm regards, Hari
Vijay B
““Beautiful, charming homestay with best rooms””
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Green lotus house is an ideal place for a peaceful getaway. The house is beautifully done with great care and attention to detail. The place is always kept very tidy.
The location is amazing overlooking a ground and trees . Everything is near by from shops to yoga schools and the city center is 15 mins away in a tuk tuk.
The highlight of this place are its hosts , warm , friendly and they make you feel at home.
Surely will try to come back for another peaceful trip soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing