“Decent Hotel for reasonable price”

Hotel Karl Residency
Ranked #355 of 448 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Calgary, Canada
“Decent Hotel for reasonable price”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This Hotel is Clean and Decent for the price.
They have limited no of rooms with a Queen Bed, most rooms are 2 single beds
The Staff was friendly and tried to help meet our needs for 4 rooms
The Morning Breakfast at RS 200 per person is reasonable, but is mostly all South Indian variety or Toast & Cereal

Room Tip: Avoid 6 th Floor where current renovation going on so a lot of dust and noise during the day
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mumbai.
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Karl Residency and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Swapnil Dsouza
+91 9823552263 / 022-42362121

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The worst thing was the unfriendly staff: We booked via HRS and as HRS guests we should get some benefits for free (like airport shuttle and taxfree fare), but the management wanted us to pay for that. We had to argue a lot, till we got the promised conditions. The liftboy was begging for a bigger tip, which felt strage as well.

The hotel and the room were clean and quiet. But the smell in our room was musty in the beginning, the pillowcase was hard as concrete and the bathroom would need some renovation.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sartorius2
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this review, 8 January 2015

Felix Rodrigues

+91 9867074748

Travellers are raving about these Mumbai (Bombay) hotels

Lucknow, India
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been staying in this place for the last 10 years or so and every time I am here I find it in a better shape. All the rooms have been done very nicely recently along with the bath rooms ( though they have updated/upgraded almost every thing but the water taps in the bath area). The terrace restaurant is a real treat for an evening outing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank upsingh2k
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this review, 16 December 2013

Swapnil / Felix
+91 9823552263 / 9867074748
Reviewed 23 November 2013

i was new to mumbai that june. The hotel prices wre too high and we dont know the reasoble hotel as well as the area. while searching the hotel site there i got the address of the karl residency. The location of the hotel in my view is perfect. No crowd n quite environment. Andheri station nearby the hotel, as every outsider want to enjoy the local train. Juhu, bandra u can explore by auto or taxi. My hotel room was perfect just reminded me Apple country resort of manali. Very nice hotel. 5 star for u karl

• Stayed June 2013
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this review, 27 December 2013

Swapnil Dsouza
+91 9823552263 / 022-42362121
Ghaziabad, India
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I stay here just for a night but i should say hotel room was good and decorated well. Many hotel are in that line also but in west you can get better option at same rate.
Breakfast buffet was good and staff was also good
their food charges are higher compare too normal restaurant and quality

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are good
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this review, 31 December 2013

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.
I am pleased to know that you were not satisfied with our food charges. I assure you that I will personally speak to the management for this.

Felix Rodrigues