See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2017

This is a great place if you have a US visa appointment. It's about a 10 minute rickshaw drive to the Visa Application Centre and around 12 minutes to get to the US Consulate. It's worth it if you have work in the area.
The rooms are small but neat and well kept. Ask for the geyser central line to be turned on. WiFi free.
It's definitely worth what you're paying.
If you're short on time on the day of the visa appointment and have to check out shortly afterwards, the staff and manager are pretty understanding and help you find a way around the problem.
PS- You will need the A.C or it might get stuffy :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

It is really a good place to stay with your friends and we really enjoyed over there. The place was really clean and cool and the service was also good. The breakfast that they provided was really awesome and tasty.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived very late at night. We had to sit for about 15 minutes while the young boy at reception found a member of staff to check us in. Another 20 minutes later we were taken down a corridor to our room which smelled horrible. There appeared to be rather droppings in the wardrobe and cupboard and sure enough a large one ran out from under my bag in the morning. We had planned to stay another night but decided against it. Not great!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank love_asia_travel59
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I had visa interview. Its two days activity (only 2 hours per day max ).So I need budget hotel which allows me to take a nice sleep without interruptions. I searched many and finally decided to give KF a chance.

Dadar to kurla takes 5 min by local train with 5 rupees a ticket.
This hotel is next to kurla court. I took an auto from Kurla station, it takes 10 min and 20 rupees.
Hotel is nice, there is masjid near by but rooms are quite , rooms are sufficient. mattress are comfortable. hot water is available, its clean. TV, reading lamp and AC... basically you won't complaint. Though near by food is a problem. but believe me, you are under such a stress for Visa interview that you don't care for taste.

From this hotel to VAC. I took an auto (plenty of there outside). again 5 min for 18 rupees.
From VAC to hotel, Auto 10 min for 30 rupees ( due to one ways :) )

From hotel to Consulate. Auto 10 min 20 rupees.
Consulate to hotel, Auto 10 min 20 rupees.

So basically Go for it, if you have dont want to waste the money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo