“One of the best service apartment I ever stayed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oritel Service Apartments

Oritel Service Apartments
Ranked #131 of 440 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
New Delhi, India
“One of the best service apartment I ever stayed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I booked 1 bedroom apartment in Oritel from May 8-11,2014. For my Sujok Therapy Workshop via Agoda.co.in;got very good deal.

Beautiful Reception/Lobby lift bit slow Rooms clean with all amenities plus small kitchenette included Fridge, Tea coffee maker. Drawing Room with 42 inches Lcd , 5 sitter Sofa with centre table, 1 round glass Dinning table with 2 chairs.

This apartment just near to everything I desired.

Shopping mall D mart just 100 metres Restaurants just across the road. Fresh dairy products and Fruits/Vegetables at stone throw away prices just dirt cheap. I was wondering if possible I am ready to stay forever in such locality.
No regrets , no hard feelings just enjoyed my stay there.

Hope you will also like and feel the same.

With Best Regards,

Dr Pradeep Sharma. President:Sujok Association Of India.
Www.sujokacupuncture.org
Www.sujokacupuncture.co.in

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank drpradeepsharma2016
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Respected Dr. Sharma,

Greetings for the day!

Sir, We spoke earlier when your booking done !

As General Manager , would really appreciate and value your feedback.

Thanks for your appreciation towards our apartment hotel & our services.

being in service apartment , we assure the guest daily requirements for short stays and long stays and accordingly well equipped room has been allotted to the guest.

your praising will give my team more confidence and power to serve the clients better.

Thank you so much!

Please visit again!

Madhavi
Genenral Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome , the blue coloured natural lighting central atrium what more could I ask for to set the mood of my 110 guests who had come over to attend my brothers marriage ceremony lasting for 2 days (30 april 2014 to 2 may 2014).
Located very close to powai lake , the service apartments are very clean and spacious. It just feels like HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
During the two day ceremony their clean and well maintained LAWN for a ceremony.The hotel staff were very cooperative with us as we were very particular about our requirements. The MANAGER MR.RAJU.GUPTA never seen such a manager before. He went way beyond to make the guest's comfortable and make the event a memorable one .
The spread was very delicious and was severd with proper temperature. The attitude of the staff serving was very friendly.
Thanks to the management they allowed us to host a POOL PARTY WITH MUSIC AND DRINKS. What more could I ask for. Courtesy MR.RAJU.GUPTA AND MR.DINESH.
I was overwhelmed and surprised to see the flexibility the management exhibited to fulfil our requirements.
The snacks served during High Tea and Breakfasts were mouth watering and delicious.
The staff was clean , organised and polite. They never had a "NO" to any question or request from the guest's. Which really played a very important part during our stay.
Overall an amazing stay in ORITEL SERVICE APARTMENTS A.K.A ORITEL THE WEDDING VILLAGE.
A special thanks again to MR.RAJU.GUPTA , MR.DINESH and each and every member of the ORITEL FAMILY.
Keep up the good job. .....: )

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you very much for your valuable Feedback ,
We always try to give our best services as each of our guest is important , valuable for us . Management understood need between corporate contracting and personalized events , these are two different things . We still learned something new in each of our event & incorporate ir in our SOP.
Those moment has to be memorable for each of our guest who trust on our words and celebrating their events in Oritel , make their guests stay with us, rely on us. our managers rather each team member is asset of organization and USP of organization is to make the stay not only memorable but make the guest permanent member of Oritel family , so you are!!!

Thanks once again for praising us Sir , we are satisfied that we have done our duties prompt , your appreciation note is the certificate for all my team. you are family member now of Oritel family !!

Please welcome back, my team will be happy to serve you again!!!

Regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

For marriage of our daughter, we arranged accommodation for all our relatives at Oritel Service Apartments Chandivali. We had very good experience in respect of Quality of Service, Delicious Food and Friendly attitude of the Staff. The management exhibited a lot of flexibility in accommodating our specific requirements. I appreciate the good quality time Ms Madhavi, the General manager of Property & Mr Raju Gupta, Sr Manager spent with us to clearly understand and execute the plan spread over 5 days. The personnel attention provided by the staff to all our guest was commendable. Well Done & Keep up the Good work.

Room Tip: Consider Oritel for Family Functions.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much Sir as your feedback is really valued for us. We always try to give our best services as each of our guest is important , valuable for us . Management understood need between corporate contracting and personalized events , these are two different things and Those moment has to be memorable for each of our guest who trust on our words and celebrating their events in Oritel , make their guests stay with us, rely on us.

Welcome Back!!!!

Regards.
New Delhi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for over 20 days last month; it is a good property. However customer management is pathetic. Some people sitting at the reception look extremely unhappy with there jobs and are very rude. They struggle with their processes in back office when to prepare a simple invoice takes couple of hours.
Room service and food is good; rooms are spacious. Swimming pool is mostly dirty.

Overall not good Value for money; unhappy staff leading to unhappy customers.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Abhitraveller610
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear sir,

We value your feedback and recommendation, being general manager I must take this opportunity to show pride on my staff who are sometimes being stubborn for people who misuse or not following hotel policies mainly payments. They are trained for the same and they know their SOPs very well.

Your comment about the staff is because they become rude sometimes to get the payment done. It is their duty otherwise they know the service industry need softness and politeness which they follow strictly.

I trust you have not found any problem in product, services & food which we offer to our client so pridely. We are also looking for guest support by follow hotel policies to make their stay more memorable and peaceful.

We try our best to give you memorable stay and tasty food with your co operation it become ease for the team.

Trust we have not broken our promises which we promise in confirmation.

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

During my business trip I stayed here for 5 months, I liked the service and the ambiance.
The location is very mesmerizing with lot of greenery all around.
Food quality is also very nice and the breakfast menu also gets changed very often, house keeping staff are very good and show a warm behavior towards guests.

In future like to have a stay here again ......

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

at Oritel Service Apartments. We look forward to serving you again.

I will assure you on behalf of my team that we will maintain our service standards and try our best to make all our guest stay more pleasant and comfortable by our service excellence & team work.

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

I am staying in oritel now frequently. It gives me homely feeling while I stay over there. Rooms & everything are very clean. Staff is good in service. morning buffet breakfast is good, they change their menu daily. Thoughut breakfast is good, but I will suggest they should also add some more items in the menu.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
OritelServiceApts, Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, 8 October 2013

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights this time. All their stuffs are very nice, friendly and helpful. Room and toilets were clean and beds were comfortable. clothes easily. Breakfast is Okay but the most important thing for us is their warm service. They change Indian dishes every day. Besides, there is a supermarket nearby which is very convenient and important. . Apartment location is too far from the main city.All over I am very satisfied. .Thank you again. I would like to stay at your apartment next further when I visit Mumbai again. Beside the location overall facilities and
services are quite good enough.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank sambhubanerjee72
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, 8 October 2013