“Extremely outdated - watch out”

Oritel Service Apartments
Ranked #149 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 14 August 2014

While some apartments appear renovated, some are not. I got one where only the TV and the fridge appeared from this decade. Everything else including the squeaky bed, tiles,toilets, doors and the cupboard looked in very poor condition.

Good room service but the front staff was inconsistent.

If the room wasn't ready to the level marketed, they should not rent it out.

At this price, it was not value for money.

Room Tip: Compare 2 or 3 rooms before deciding to choose
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank suds_2k
There are newer reviews for Oritel Service Apartments

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed here as a couple for a day. Away from city hectic n humidity, surrounded by lush greenery, a well maintained property does give you a true home feeling. hospitality was good, service was prompt , food was good. Besides a value for money. Highly recommonded.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings and Warm Wishes!!

Thank you for your valued feedback for Oritel!

Yes we can proudly say that we maintain all the greenery without thinking commercial losses in it considering busy hectic schedule of Mumbai corporate life, We really want to give peace and calm stay to our guest by giving them personalized service.

You value it , your appreciation is really matters and give us courage to work more efficiently towards heart winning of guests, can build more good memories in guest heart.

Thank You so much!
Do visit again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have had multiple stays and events organized with Oritel Service Apartment in last two years, and every experience is better than the earlier.

Oritel offers best of the facilities with great customer service to make us feel at home, which stands out exceptionally great as compared to its competitors in the segment. I am delighted to have super friendly and accommodative Oritel staff available at any time in need of the hours.

One most important point to make here is their flexibility when it comes to customer's customized needs, followed by best of their efforts to make it possible.

All the Very Best Oritel Service Apartments. Keep doing the GOOD job.

Room Tip: Pool & Garden Facing
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bhavesh26
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed here for one week in April 2014. Extremely disappointed with the misleading customer service. I was told at the reception on one day that laundry was complimentary with my stay. On checkout, I was handed over a bill for laundry. The staff were rude and did not listen to me. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 334Mudassar
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Mr. Mudassar,

Thanks for your valued response .
As per my knowledge, you stayed twice with us for the month of march and even 1st to 5th April 2014.
Surprise to seeing your review after one & half month and extremely apologize as you remember us for this misleading since one & half month then decided to give this feed back.

As a General manager I must clarify one thing here that the company which you had booked through, we have terms and condition decided in the signed contract for the room stays and no other add on added by the company while your booking done. you please see your confirmation details where all complimentary and inclusions are mentioned clearly.
Since completed 10 years successfully as business class apartment hotel and deal with many well known companies , We are not here to spoil our image by misleading people .
Staff is professional and their duty is to get the payment as per mentioned payment terms and they are doing their duties.
You please need to specify the name who misleaded you and I promise you , we will take serious action on that particular personal. please do not comment with general statements. see the terms of contracting where laundry complementary has not been mentioned anywhere.

Nothing verbally can be done in corporate booking , I assure you about it.
We are also writing to your company for the same.

you can speak to me for further clarification.

Thanks

Madhavi S.G.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

After the average customer service last time around; I was again booked for the same place through my company. Understanding my experience from previous stay customer service was much better than it was.
Team made sure I face no issues what so ever and team was being trained to handle customers better in 1 months time. Especially a guy called ramanathan who has been persistent with his service and commitment.
From my negative feedback last time around oritel guys came back well this time and I am happy to know that they are open to learn from the mistakes.
Thanks for your efforts.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I booked 1 bedroom apartment in Oritel from May 8-11,2014. For my Sujok Therapy Workshop via Agoda.co.in;got very good deal.

Beautiful Reception/Lobby lift bit slow Rooms clean with all amenities plus small kitchenette included Fridge, Tea coffee maker. Drawing Room with 42 inches Lcd , 5 sitter Sofa with centre table, 1 round glass Dinning table with 2 chairs.

This apartment just near to everything I desired.

Shopping mall D mart just 100 metres Restaurants just across the road. Fresh dairy products and Fruits/Vegetables at stone throw away prices just dirt cheap. I was wondering if possible I am ready to stay forever in such locality.
No regrets , no hard feelings just enjoyed my stay there.

Hope you will also like and feel the same.

With Best Regards,

Dr Pradeep Sharma. President:Sujok Association Of India.
Www.sujokacupuncture.org
Www.sujokacupuncture.co.in

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank drpradeepsharma2016
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Respected Dr. Sharma,

Greetings for the day!

Sir, We spoke earlier when your booking done !

As General Manager , would really appreciate and value your feedback.

Thanks for your appreciation towards our apartment hotel & our services.

being in service apartment , we assure the guest daily requirements for short stays and long stays and accordingly well equipped room has been allotted to the guest.

your praising will give my team more confidence and power to serve the clients better.

Thank you so much!

Please visit again!

Madhavi
Genenral Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome , the blue coloured natural lighting central atrium what more could I ask for to set the mood of my 110 guests who had come over to attend my brothers marriage ceremony lasting for 2 days (30 april 2014 to 2 may 2014).
Located very close to powai lake , the service apartments are very clean and spacious. It just feels like HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
During the two day ceremony their clean and well maintained LAWN for a ceremony.The hotel staff were very cooperative with us as we were very particular about our requirements. The MANAGER MR.RAJU.GUPTA never seen such a manager before. He went way beyond to make the guest's comfortable and make the event a memorable one .
The spread was very delicious and was severd with proper temperature. The attitude of the staff serving was very friendly.
Thanks to the management they allowed us to host a POOL PARTY WITH MUSIC AND DRINKS. What more could I ask for. Courtesy MR.RAJU.GUPTA AND MR.DINESH.
I was overwhelmed and surprised to see the flexibility the management exhibited to fulfil our requirements.
The snacks served during High Tea and Breakfasts were mouth watering and delicious.
The staff was clean , organised and polite. They never had a "NO" to any question or request from the guest's. Which really played a very important part during our stay.
Overall an amazing stay in ORITEL SERVICE APARTMENTS A.K.A ORITEL THE WEDDING VILLAGE.
A special thanks again to MR.RAJU.GUPTA , MR.DINESH and each and every member of the ORITEL FAMILY.
Keep up the good job. .....: )

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you very much for your valuable Feedback ,
We always try to give our best services as each of our guest is important , valuable for us . Management understood need between corporate contracting and personalized events , these are two different things . We still learned something new in each of our event & incorporate ir in our SOP.
Those moment has to be memorable for each of our guest who trust on our words and celebrating their events in Oritel , make their guests stay with us, rely on us. our managers rather each team member is asset of organization and USP of organization is to make the stay not only memorable but make the guest permanent member of Oritel family , so you are!!!

Thanks once again for praising us Sir , we are satisfied that we have done our duties prompt , your appreciation note is the certificate for all my team. you are family member now of Oritel family !!

Please welcome back, my team will be happy to serve you again!!!

Regards,