“Almost perfect”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #7 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Frankfurt, Germany
“Almost perfect”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in a standard (deluxe) room. Rooms are impeccable, nice beds, everything very clean and tasteful. For the (corporate) rate I paid it was an excellent value. Only caveat would be the AC which is too noisy for my standard, but then again I am very sensitive to noise in the night.
Breakfast very exhaustive and quality of food very good.
Little remote location but if you do not need to go too far in traffic it is not an issue.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mattse
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (494)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Had an absolute blast staying at Trident BKC! Everyone there were extremely friendly and helpful! Everything was AMAZING! Encountered some problem with free breakfast but friendly staff at reception resolved it right away!

Special thanks to Lance, Samual and Nahir (O22, bar and reception)!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mygardenbees
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to the team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Trident Hotel is a great place to stay when you need to recover enough energy to face India again. It's located a quick drive to the airports (+/-20 minutes) in an extremely quiet, brand new neighborhood.

What really makes Trident stand out is its top-notch service! When I discovered I needed my flight itinerary printed out to enter the airport, I called the front desk to see if there was a business center where I could print it, and the concierge suggested I simply e-mail it to her and have her deliver it to my room--which she did within 10 minutes. (This sounds pretty logical, but believe me, such service is hard to find in India. After this experience, I asked another high-rated hotel to do the same, and it took 5 calls/visits and 14 hours to get an itinerary printed out!)

When we sat down to dinner at the hotel, the wait staff noticed that I wasn't feeling well and offered to bring me a shawl. They noticed it even though I myself thought I was better--which, I found the next day, I wasn't.

The hotel provides a break from all the traffic noise elsewhere in the city as well as a break from having to figure out how much to tip everyone who does anything for you; gratuities are not accepted at Trident. They even say that the water at the hotel is potable!!!

Room Tip: We stayed here twice, and both rooms were great.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MNAnonymous
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bamberg, Germany
Reviewed 23 January 2013

One of the best Hotels & my personnel favorite.

Large rooms, wide spread buffet breakfast and exceptional service. Needs improvement on Front office guys. sometimes they are very slow, not friendly at all & lethargic.

Room Tip: Better Higher floors.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of the hotel and its services.

I regret to note that you felt some of our Front Desk team members were not as quick and service-oriented as the others. This is quite contrary to our service philosophy and I do apologize for any inconvenience caused to you because of it.

I request you to please either write to me directly at GeneralManager.BandraKurla@TridentHotels.com with more details or perhaps we can meet in person on your next visit to Mumbai.

Our team is known for its warmth, courtesy, energy and enthusiasm and I would like to ensure that our perception of success in this regard matches our guests’ experience consistently.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back soon.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I have stayed in over 50 different Hotels across India and some in Europe (mostly 5*). The attention to detail I have seen at Trident BKC just amazes me everytime. I have always been thinking this time the service might not be as good or I was just lucky last time but the art of cosistency, I think they have just mastered the same. I wish we can set some more examples of similar attitude across different hotels. In most Hotels I dont know if you have noticed there is always something wrong- it could be shower, water preasure, room temp, food etc but at Trident BKC it is always perfect, atleast for me so far. Goodluck and keep up the good work...........

Room Tip: Rooms facing big water body....
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

The team at our hotel takes great pride in providing the best possible service to the guests.

They will be very happy to know that they have met your expectations consistently!

Delhi
Reviewed 21 January 2013

It is a beautiful Business hotel. Club is very nice and comfortable. Rooms are very comfortable though a little small. Overall it is an excellent experience if you are travelling for work. Very impressive figurines welcome you at the reception!!

Staff at Club Floor is just amazing

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 22 January 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The Trident at BKC, Mumbai is a place i always want to stay when in Mumbai. The service is excellent - personalised, extremely efficient and very professional. The staff are always ready to assist and with a smile, the breakfast is one of the best spreads i have seen compared to any other hotel and the Bento box is highly recommended.

Room Tip: the view from the south side rooms is good and they are quieter too
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.