Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
  • Free Internet
Aram Hotel(Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
3,195 results
All reviewsbkc areabusiness districtbusiness tripexcellent business hotelclub floorin room diningindian restaurantbreakfast spreadexcellent staygreat hospitalityhousekeeping staffroom servicepleasant staycoffee shoprooms are spaciousspecial thanksclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed for two nights. Very helpful staff and pleasant interior to hotel. We got upgraded to the presidential suite which is something to behold! Breakfast was delicious, go for the local dishes as they cannot be falted!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Excellent business hotel - new, convenient location, comfortable, superb service. Consierge Desk - Jayesh and Manish are totally awesome; they even arranged a couple of purchases I did not have time to take care of myself.

Great breakfast (my lunch/dinners were mostly outside of the hotel) - I love southern food and their idly, dosa, chutney are fantastic! Chef (unfortunately do not recall her name - was it Sama?..) is always out there making sure guests are happy and get what they want... Look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your review regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. Your encouraging words have been conveyed to Manish, Jayesh and Chef Saima.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Hotel is an about 30 min drive from the domestic BOM terminal away - of course depending on the traffic.

Hotel is modern and appears to be quite new. Rooms are reasonable large and with the usual things. Bathroom has a walk in shower and a bathtub.

Bed is reasonable soft and comfortable.

Internet is WLAN and LAN based, however my LAN did not work. The WLAN can connect 4 devices at the same time. Good, but at 900 Rupee I think you can expect this. Skype, VPN and FaceTime worked well.

Electric plugs are next to the bed and to the desk. They take German, US style plugs and of course Indian.

Breakfast was good, but then again normal for that priced hotels. The lunch buffet was good, but for my taste not worth the money.

The hotel is pricey, the quality is good, but I feel for what you get it is overpriced.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We value your feedback regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that you had a comfortable stay with us. With regard to your comment on the pricing, I assure you that our product and services are priced in line with most hotels in the city. In fact, we specifically have a package tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes an airport-to-hotel transfer, breakfast and internet at a very reasonable price. You could either call us directly to book this or make a reservation through our website.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed at the Trident BKC for a week in January.. The rooms are nice and comfortable without being very plush. Service is good and the staff were always very responsive when I asked for help. The spa and fitness centre were open late which meant that I could use the same even on a late return from work. Breakfast everyday was excellent and the Italian restaurant Botticino was one of the strengths of the hotel. The minuses - No iron and board in the room (important from my perspective) and the stale welcome fruits in the room on arrival. Overall, would recommend this hotel for anyone who has work in the Bandra/BKC area and for it's proximity to the airport..

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for staying and writing a review about your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am happy to note that you enjoyed your dining experience at our restaurants. With regard to your comment on the iron and the ironing board, please feel free to make a request at the reception during check-in and our housekeeping team will have it placed in your room immediately. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on account of the welcome fruits in your room. On your next visit we will make sure you have fresh fruits in your room.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

The rooms are modern and bright and exactly what one would expect from a 5 star property. We had business meetings in BKC so the hotel was ideally located.
We tried the restaurant once and it was fine - nothing to write home about. Take a short walk to the Sofitel and there is a vegetarian restaurant that all of us enjoyed.
Close to the airport was also a big plus!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We value your feedback regarding your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note that the location of the hotel worked well for you. On your next stay with us, I urge you to try out the food at our Indian specialty restaurant- Maya, located on Level one of the hotel. We have an exclusive vegetarian and Jain menu prepared by a Maharaj from Rajasthan. Additionally, our chefs will be happy to prepare more vegetarian dishes to suit your preference.

With regard to your comment on the restaurant food, please feel free to write to me directly at GeneralManager.BandraKurla@TridentHotels.com with more details or perhaps you can meet our Executive Chef in person on your next visit to Mumbai so that we can better understand and exceed your expectations.