I was at Trident in Nov for few days, it is convenient for those having business in BKC. Below is my quick take on the BKC Trident
- Excellent service and responsive staff
- Location ideal for those having work in BKC
- Trendy Rooms
- No view from rooms to be proud of ( this can be true for most of the hotels in Mumbai )
- Location is far off from everywhere, it can be nightmare if you dont have your vehicle
- Food ( Breakfast and Dinner) experience was average
- Amenities (was there any amenity :) )?
If you are in Mumbai just for business and no personal stuff, Trident BKC is ideal for you. it is certainly not a family Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trident, Bandra Kurla is an elegant sanctuary located in the heart of the financial and commercial district of North Mumbai.It is in close proximity to leading financial institutions as well as pharmaceutical and information technology companies within the Bandra Kurla Complex.The hotel offers 436 well appointed guest rooms with a host of facilities for business and leisure. Trident, Bandra Kurla is an ISO 22000:2005 certified hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)