“Good Property and Exceptional Service”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #9 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
“Good Property and Exceptional Service”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was specifically convinced by the General Manager of Trident BKC, who visited my office and recommended me why I should be staying here when I am in Bombay next.
It was the first time I have seen such an enterprising GM going who go so far to get people come and stay with his property. And that too when his property is almost sold out most of time.
That said, the service at Trident BKC was at par with The Oberois and better that all Tridents I have been to. Staff was extremely polite and know who they are attending to. Gym was very well attended and equipped. Room service was prompt and quality. In a nutshell, as long as the location is suitable to my work during that trip, Trident BKC WILL be my place to stay.
Kudos team Trident BKC.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad my visit motivated you to stay with us and happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to the team.

Thank you for recommending us to our Trip Advisor users and we look forward to your early return.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (518)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nashville, Tn
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We enjoyed our one night at the Trident. While the decor is very modern there is a relaxed feel to the lobby and common areas. The staff was friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We are glad to receive your comments and review on Trip Advisor after your short stay with us at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Your delight with our facilities and our services is an indication of our success in delivering a memorable stay. Most of all thank you for recognizing the efforts of our friendly and passionate staff.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Trident is a good hotel at great location if you have business at BKC area. The rooms are large and very nice, service is impeccable and the breakfast buffet has a lot of great variety. I stay in tho hotel during my business trips to Mumbai and have found no reason to look for another hotel in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your compliments on our product and services.

It gives us great pleasure to know that when in Mumbai we will be your preferred option for your next pampering stay in the new business center of North Mumbai.

We hope to be of service to soon. Thank you for your compliments once again!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

From the minute we walked in to the Trident we were treated really well! Megha and Reshmi were great to us and another staff member who I cannot remember was really good. He made a long and arduous call on our behalf to call our airline and sort our extra baggage we had and was very patient. All the staff in particular were very friendly and nice. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. The outdoor pool is amazing as well!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai on Trip Advisor.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to the team especially Megha and Rashmi.

Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a huge inspiration for the team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

We hope to continue delivering truly awesome service on all your future stays with us.

Beijing, China
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The location of this Trident Hotel is pretty good. There is a starbucks not too far away.

I enjoyed the great help from the front desk. Very friendly and helpful. The staff reacts quickly for all the request and questions from the guests.

I especially like the interior decoration of this hotel, I like the texture a lot.

Good choice, will come back in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your compliments of our hotel services and decor. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience with us.

At Trident, we believe that a guest’s comfort is our topmost priority and I am happy to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to an early return.

Gandhinagar, India
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was visiting mumbai to acquire visa from the US consulate, bandra kurla. Its just opposite to trident hotel, making it an obvious best choice to consider for anyone who is visiting mumbai for the Visa purpose.
The people are warm and helping, food is excellent . I had wonderful time with my parents. And i got the visa too to add to my happiness.

Room Tip: The visa packages are an excellent choice.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is a pleasure to receive your comments and review on Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Your words of praise have been shared with the team and will act as a source of inspiration and motivation for us.

Your compliments for the food have been gratefully received by the kitchen team.

We hope to be of service soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My stay at Trident BKC was marked by many memorable things but what stood out the most was the friendliness and courteous affect of the staff. The hotel has a very beautiful decor-- soothing to the eyes. Dining in bright yet calm surroundings with serene soft music playing in the background was a very pleasant experience and the cuisine itself is a delight to the taste buds. Cleanliness is par excellence. Being in the hotel makes you forget that you are right in the midst of a busy metropolitan city. I would want to go there again in the future and would very strongly recommend it especially to those who are looking for a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for recommending Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai to Trip Advisor members after your recent stay with us.

We appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your hotel experience and are glad that you parted with awesome memories.

Your compliments for our service has been accepted with genuine delight and gratitude by the team at the hotel.

We hope to continue being your hotel of choice and look forward to an early return.