Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
US$114
Agoda.com
US$312
3,254 results
All reviewsbkc areabusiness districtbusiness tripexcellent business hotelclub floorin room diningindian restaurantbreakfast spreadexcellent staygreat hospitalityhousekeeping staffroom servicepleasant staycoffee shoprooms are spaciousspecial thanksclose to the airport
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Fantastic experience staying at this hotel. They have extremely well trained staff who provide personalized service, teriffic dining facilities and the hotel is in a good location. I was particularly impressed by how proactive and friendly their staff were throughout my stay. Highly recommended either for a business stay or a personal visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor after your recent stay with us.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver this to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to our team.

Thank you for recommending us to fellow Trip Advisor members. We hope you managed to take out some time to indulge in our signature therapies at the spa.

Look forward to making awesome memories on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Everyone here was so kind and went out of their way to please! Fresh flowers in the center of the lobby, flowers everywhere, several dining choices, an array of breakfast items beautifully displayed. The rooms are GORGEOUS! Full wall-windows with modern bathrooms - glass walls. Easy walk to a few other nice hotels if there for a conference. Take time to go out into the city and try the food - that's where you'll get a real taste of what there is offered. Copper Chimney was an excellent dining choice while visiting Mumbai.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank strawberry_soap

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation of Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

Our hotel is designed keeping in mind the needs and sensibilities of a business traveler and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback on our staff is highly appreciated, they will be thrilled to know they carved a niche memory in making your stay a remarkable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed overnight. Pretty decent value for the money, especially compared with what you get for the same price for a room in the US.

Highlights of the contemporary looking, luxuriously appointed "Deluxe" room are the glass-walled bathroom, and the electric blinds (including the one between the bathroom and the main area)!

The breakfast and dinner buffets at O2, boasted a huge and very yummy spread.

This was my second stay at this hotel in two years and will definitely return if in the area in the future.

I'm not too familiar with the geography of Mumbai but this location suited my purpose as I had business nearby. There is nothing touristy or otherwise nearby (except the US consulate if you consider that touristy), so check if this location works for you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience with us at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that we able to provide you with a memorable stay during your business trip.

We look forward to being of service to you once again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I travel frequently for business purposes and can truly say that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever encountered. The service, rooms, food, and attention to detail on the part of the staff are exquisite. You can just tell that they have taken the time and put in the effort to be a truly 5 star hotel (and not just pretend that they are). I even took a swim in the outside pool, between meetings, and was expecting it to be over-chlorinated but, in fact, it was chlorinated to the right amount. The breakfast was amazing. I even had to invite colleagues outside the hotel to join me breakfast as opposed to dinner so they could experience it for themselves. They were not disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, it is heartwarming to receive a review like yours.

It is an absolute pleasure to know that you appreciate our efforts with regard to our service. Your compliments are well received by the team.

I recommend you try our specialty restaurants Maya and Botticino on your next visit.

We look forward to creating another amazing experience for you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

"Wow" was the word that came straight out of my mind. The interiors are brilliant. I was totally blown away. Not to forget the positive vibes you get as soon as you enter the atrium. The service, the food, the complete stay was totally worth. It broke my heart while checking out of the hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a true inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

I am glad that you enjoyed our ambiance and facilities of our hotel and we do hope to welcome you back soon.