“Good Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #6 of 440 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed at the Trident number of times. Efficient. Comfortable. Nice decor.

Rooms are pleasant. I especially like the bathroom. Has a glass wall facing the bedroom. The blind on the glass wall can be raised to have sunlight streaming into the bathroom…….pleasant & soothing.

Hotel is conveniently located in the midst of BKC business district.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing towards the US embassy.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation of Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

Your compliments for our hotel and its facilities are accepted with gratitude.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (464)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am a regular visitor to Mumbai and across multiple hotels i have stayed in, i found Trident BKC to be a step above the rest.
The rooms are well endowed, spacious and spotless. The housekeeping teams go out of the way to help you beyoond hat you would normally expect in any premium hotel, the food and the breakfast spred is wonderful, the staff cant get more courteous than this and display a sense of ownership which no hotel comes close to. The SPA, Gym, pool etc and extremely well maintained.

Trident BKC is and will stay my favorite business hotel!

Room Tip: I found all rooms equally food irrespective of direction/location. The curtains are good enough to m...

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai on Trip Advisor.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver this to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to our team.

Your feedback for our facilities and amenities is encouraging and we are proud to be your favourite business hotel!

We shall continue delivering such enjoyable service on all your future stays with us.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My company has a corporate rate with Trident hotels and I recently staid 4 night on a business trip to Mumbai the last week in June 2014.
I found the hotel to be very modern, clean, hospitable and professionally managed. The staff were all very polite, efficient, attentive and personable.

The room on the club floor was nicely finished and appointed and more than met my needs for a comfortable stay.

I highly recommend the Trident for business travelers.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the entrance to the Hotel for the best view.
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience with us at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay during your business trip.

Your compliments for our team are certainly encouraging and well appreciated. We look forward to being of service to you once again.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I often stay at Trident Bandra Kurla during my business trips to Mumbai. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, staff is very courteous and professional. Food is good.
recommended for business stays.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your continued patronage and recommendation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to learn that we could provide you an enjoyable and memorable stay.

Your appreciation for our staff is highly appreciated and your compliments for the food have been gratefully received by the kitchen team.

We look forward to your early return.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here a couple of nights recently. From the start, the service was OK, nothing to rave about. After check-in, there was no one to show you where the lifts were, where the breakfast was in the morning or anything else useful. The room was clean, and functional. There were some fresh mangoes in the room which was a nice touch. No ironing board or iron in the room. Several phone calls later, this was still not forthcoming. In the end I requested a pressing service free of charge which housekeeping duly obliged with. Booked a wake up call the next morning, which was a good 10 minutes late. Again, no sign of the requested iron/board in spite of 8 hours notice. Not a smile from staff who wandered around in the lobby. All in all, it was fine for a business trip but I wouldn't stay here on holiday.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am extremely disappointed and concerned to read your review on Trip Advisor. My apologies for not providing you with an enjoyable experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Please rest assured that the areas of concern regarding the efficiency of our front office and housekeeping teams have been immediately and effectively addressed and I am confident that your next experience with us will be vastly improved.

Please accept my apologies with regard to your uncharacteristic experience with our staff, from the lack pleasantries to your delay in receiving a wake-up call. I would be grateful if you could write to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com so that I can better understand the issues faced by you at our hotel.
While Mumbai may not be well known as a leisure destination, as a hotel we are not only equipped to cater to guests on business but also have attractive weekend offers and activity recommendations for guests on holiday. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to make amends and prove to you that this was an unfortunate exception and not the norm at our hotel.

My team and I look forward to hearing from you and being of service to you once again.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Its excellent hotel. I would advise go and explore. The staff is well educated. The rooms are clean and everything is well managed. A face of modern India !!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------

1 Thank Addy_Pune
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate knowing we could make your trip to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai a memorable event.

The team at the hotel is delighted to note that you had a wonderful hotel experience. We trust you had the time to indulge in all of our facilities at the hotel.

We await your early return for another memorable stay.

Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My experience was great. The staff were professional yet kind and extremely helpful. Room service was great and I enjoyed my meals. My attempt to give a tip to an impressive staff was declined and I was advised what to do if I was happy with the service...and I did. Kudos Trident .The hotel even offered me a free ride to a nearby hospital. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: Miss Wanjari Mwang
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for writing about us after your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

Your compliments for our staff and services is heartwarming. It is a pleasure to know that you had an awesome experience with us and will endorse the same.

We look forward to welcoming you once again for an even more enjoyable stay experience.