“Great stay”
Review of Waterstones Hotel

Waterstones Hotel
Ranked #36 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay, very clean, modern. Loved sport and spa center! Only issue is they could not do proper cesar salad, but changed my order and brought compliment. Try their spa, massage and pool- its very nice and open till 11 pm ir even round o clock - one can go there any time!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank kleimnat

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Clean boutique hotel, close to airport and reasonably priced. Drive was 5 minutes and a pick- up was offered. Rooms modern well appointed. Breakfast was very good. Internet is good but not complimentary if I recall. Check in quick, check out bad as my card was refused first time and was handed back in an abrupt manner. I asked to retry and it worked ok the second time. Small negative in a generally positive experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMWaterstonesHotel, General Manager at Waterstones Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding the hotel and the services offered. I have noted down your feedback regarding the check out experience and assure you that suitable corrective measures shall be taken with immediate effect to rectify it. Your constructive suggestions will definitely help us address areas of concern and will most certainly help us restructure and synergize the processes to the levels expected.
Looking forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here as a family enroute to Europe as well as on the way back. Courtesy levels and service, right from the taxi pickup/drop to the bellboys to the reception are very very good. We found the staff easy-going and very accomodating, always wanting to go the extra mile to see to our comfort. We had room service as well as a-la-carte at the restaurant. Food portions are extremely generous and the Western cuisine we sampled was faultless. The hotel is located in a very quiet area and one is assured of a sound sleep which one needs before or after a night flight. Decor is a little garish and eclectic in the rooms, but that perhaps is a matter of taste. My only grouse is that wi-fi is not provided free. Considering the main clients are either leaving or arriving into India, their first requirement would be to have access to the internet. The goodwill it would create would be far more than the actual cost.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive & kind words about the hotel services and my team. It gives me great joy that we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one. We have noted your feedback regarding the internet charges and we do have rates and packages which have the same inclusive in the room price. On your next visit do let us know and we shall offer the same to you.
Looking forward to seeing you back at the Waterstones hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

A lot of compliments have been written on the waterstones hotel i agree with, the easyness to move from one to another place : the international airport so closed, a cab parachuted each time you need one, the club and its activities. The most striking for me is the kindness of the staff there since after one week single for business reasons, i have never felt alone and learnt a lot on india. :) A special thanks to Pallavi i have seen manage to answer strong requirements of a very demanding guest with a lot of professionalism and kindliness or Pukeet who let me play softely the piano i needed for my personal workouts and give me a lot of things to do for my next time here. Thank you to everybody, i forget a lot of persons for sure, looking forward to see you again next time!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your glowing feedback about the hotel. Your remarks are a testimony to the team’s endeavor of meeting guest’s expectations time and again. It is praise from Patrons like you that motivates everyone at the Waterstones to go that extra step.
On behalf of my team, I Once again thank you and look forward to welcoming you again in our midst soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is an absolute oasis in the middle of Mumbai. Away from the traffic rushes and honking sounds, it is nestled in a quiet zone and is beautifully self contained. From its entrance to the reception.. to the guest area… Bar & Grill area… Rooms.. everything has a mind of its own with uniqueness. Each floors have different themes associated to their rooms and must say they are superbly build and maintained from inside. The icing on the cake is having a private movie screening in a pampering atmosphere, all to yourself or your group.
The options of drinks and dining ensure that you do not look out for options outside the property.
Weekend getaway to resorts outside Mumbai city limits is no more an option for me when I can be here in less than an hour from my home and still fell in a different world once I enter this property.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed our unique ambiance & personalized service and that your experience at our little oasis in Mumbai was enjoyable. I have shared your feedback with my entire team, your words of appreciation are a huge encouragement & motivation for us at Waterstones.

We hope you will give us an opportunity soon in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed there over the weekend. We expected a routine boutique hotel, but this property has more in stores than any other in town. The themed rooms are gorgeous with a beautiful view of waterfall from the windows. The adjoining club is an absolutely delight. The view from the lobby takes you to a world different from ours. The colossal pool is something I'll miss the most till my next trip there. The pretty english styled library, the games room with a collection of games ranging from monopoly to game of life was more than enough to ensure we were more than happy with our stay. Do try out the chocolate lava pudding with Madras coffee... They serve it with chikki kulfi.

Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Prekshoe
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Hotel is Simply Awesome!!!
The WOW factor never stops anywhere during the stay.
From its entrance to the reception to the guest area Bar & Grill Lawn area and ofcourse the Guest Rooms.
Everything has a mind of its own with uniqueness.
The staff is very prompt and courteous.
It was definitely one my pleasurable stays in Mumbai.
Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. It was a privilege to have you stay with us at Waterstones Hotel. We are glad to learn that you were impressed with the overall facilities & services at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. Your glowing words of appreciation are huge motivation and encouragement for us at Waterstones.
We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again at the Waterstones Mumbai.