Hotel Check Inn Annex
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mumbai
See available hotels
Hotel Samraj(Mumbai)
Mumbai House(Mumbai)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We booked this hotel through Hotels.com. **The pictures of the rooms and facade on hotels.com have nothing to do with the actual hotel**. The real place is a disgusting dump a few floors above dodgy, run-down shops.

The hotel offers a free "airport transfer" which took over an hour to arrive and turned out to be a battered pickup driven by an aggressive guy who is connected to the hotel. He took our luggage to the room and wouldn't let go of it without our giving him a tip. At the end I had to shout him out of the room. The receptionist was equally aggressive and rude.

The room was gross, to say the least, the bin was filled with dry vomit. The bathroom teamed of drain and there were cockroaches all over the walls. Parts of the plaster on the walls was missing with wires coming out. There were boys sleeping in the corridor outside the room and half eaten food lying around on plates in the kitchen.

Disgusting and dodgy place. Stay away!!!

• Stayed: January 2011
4  Thank Gordon C
Reviewed 16 March 2011

first off it took 2 hours to check me in while the very very rude desk clerk asked me very personnal questions, then they put me in what i thought was a joke, the room had holes and dirty walls, the window didnt close so the insects were invited in, the electical wire were exposed and the roaches came and gone from there, the lights burnt out and it took them 12 hours to change the light bulbs and to flip the switch back on, the water stopped working, it took them a day to turn it on, they walk in to the room as if they lived in it without knocking, only one of the help spoke little english, no internet as advertised, no 24 hour room service as in the ad, by far the worst experience in my travel life, i had never been in jail but i think jail would have been better with water and lights and at least someone can explain that the electrision will not arrive until the night, the bedding had pubic hair the blankets still had hair from the previous user, they would not exchange the bedding, i had to use my scarves to sleep on for 3 days, what a blessing it was to leave

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sherrykulukhon
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I wont ever recommend this place for any one.Actualy the entrance itself is so fishy that you start cursing yourself for booking this Place.I booked this hotel for 1 night as I was supposed to catch my international flight from Mumbai ,using Yatra web site.Trust me guys if you come from a decent background and like cleanliness then you wont be able to stand there for 1 minute.In my AC room,there was 1 cm thick layer of dust when first time I pick the phone small cockroches came out running from the mouthpiece.When I called up someone to clean it ,then I realised that it dosnt work.Blanket was so dirty -even worst then Goverment hospital.Finally when I tried to keep the blancket aside I saw full colony of Bedbugs almost waiting for their victim.If you try to swich off AC room starts stincking like hell as there is no ventilation.In morning I had to request for the soap and hot water.Since I reached teher at 11 pm I coundnt move anywhere .I am shocked by the quality of hotel ,as I used to trust Yatra for havin some standard hotels choices.And then the final this comes the airport drop ,that was an old Armada in a very bad state and I was really not sure wether I will reach airport or not by this vintage -accidental -masterpiece.

• Stayed: August 2010