All reviews western express highway bombay exhibition centre ecotel hotel hub mall natural foods eco friendly concept restaurant service was great pleasant reception thoughtful details complimentary fruit plate mr sagar amenities provided eco hotel business hotel live counter buffet breakfast and dinner naan
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at The Fern - Goregaon twice on our way back and forth from India. This hotel is beautiful with excellent food in the restaurant. Did not have any of the problems as most recent reviewers. Management is trying hard to get feedback from guests & improve services and we spent some time expressing our views. We were instantly recognized by staff upon our return from India and we felt very welcome. Anticipate this hotel will eventually be regarded the best corporate hotel in Mumbai.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cedric D
TheFernGoregaon, Manager at The Fern - Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Mr Cedric, Greeting from The Fern Goregaon!! It is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us at The Fern Goregaon! and thank you for praising our service. We invest lot of time & effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of service.Your feedback is very valuable to us. We certainly look forward to welcome you back again in near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance on your next visit to the hotel or restaurant & we will be happy to assist you in all ways we can. All the best and hope to see you soon! Warm Regards, Prasad Abhyankar Front Office Manager The Fern- Goregaon,Mumbai.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Huge miscommunication between Makemytrip and The Fern as both blamed each other. The fern outrightly says that it does not allow unmarried couples but Make my Trip shows it to be a couple friendly hotel. I wasted money booking this hotel. The hospitality is minimum and the staff is extremely rude. All my stay I could not think of anything else but the incident that happened with me with the front staff. Guests are not allowed in the rooms and it is on the front staffs descretion if they want to allow or not. Very narrow minded staff. Kindly replace your front staff. I shall share the link to my blog and the horrific incident that happened with me soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yash J
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Terrible experience. I will not stay again even if offered for free. If I had not paid for stay in advance, I would not have even checked-in.

Its an extremely small property without any amenities. And thats the genesis of title of this review. I sincerely wonder how it got a 5 Star rating. I have stayed in many 3 Star hotels which were much better than this. Its located right next to a slum (window view) and noise from dense Western Express Highway traffic disturbs you. An extremely small reception area and no lobby. Nothing to talk about the restaurant. A street side ordinary restaurant will put its restaurant to shame in terms of decor and furniture. On top of everything, the staff is untrained and unprofessional.

At current rate, its a rip-off. It could become a good proposition if they bring down their rate to below Rs 2000 and offer it to budget travellers/back packers.

Room Tip: Dont take a highway facing room. They are noisy and offer pathetic view of slum out of window.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank RajeshS3258
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The Fern Goregaon is a name synonymos of service and excellence which i really experienced it during my recent visit to Mumbai.

I was here in mumbai for my business . My check in was taken by Mr slaman and what to say he was so quick and also made my stay so comfortable with all my requests!very much impressed.

The room offered to me was overlooking the area named as AAREY COMPOUND,though I could hear traffic noise from adjoining western express highway which can be ignored.

The room was wonderfully designed in itself and worth its cost. Also, i used their swimming pool on rooftop and I must say it is designed beautifully with limitation of space, they have placed plants around pool area to make it livelier.

Overall they have very courteous staff to sort out any issues if you have. The hotel has only one restaurant at lobby level which serves different cusines and are really tasty.

All in all a 5 star property with complete value for money and amazing hospitality.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank maya052018

Dear Maya, Greetings from The Fern- Goregaon!!! It has been our pleasure to welcome you at The Fern- Goregaon and we thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are humbled by your gracious compliments on the hotel and its services. Your words of appreciation has been shared with Mr Salaman & entire team of The Fern- Goregaon. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.I am sure the team will be pleased to know that they succeeded in meeting your expectations. We are committed to consistently provide warm and efficient services to all our guests and appreciative comments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward. We thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Warm Regards Prasad Abhyankar Front Office Manager The Fern- Goregaon, Mumbai.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent is an understatement for the Food.
Amazing service.
We visited the restaurant for Mother’s Day .
They arranged for a cake for my mom.
The staff was super courteous and forever served with a smile .
It is my favourite restaurant at the moment infact .
I even checked out their rooms. Their suites are excellent will surely wanna stay there next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr Siddhanth, Greeting from The Fern Goregaon!! It is great to hear that you had a memorable day with us at the Fleur restaurant and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time & effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service.Your feedback is very valuable to us. We certainly look forward to welcome you back again in near future.Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance on your next visit to the hotel or restaurant & we will be happy to assist you in all ways we can. All the best and hope to see you soon! Warm Regards, Prasad Abhyankar Front Office Manager The Fern- Goregaon,Mumbai.