I had been here for 2 days trip for visa interview with my wife.
1. Location is the worst. Its in slum area and you can find all scrap shops, Mutton shops nearby.
2. Its a complete muslim area where you feel a bit scared too. (No personal problem with muslim brothers)
3. The road to and from this hotel is almost always blocked/jammed
4. They charge 10 % extra for serving food to your room.
Ex: I asked them for a cold drink bottle. The MRP was 58 and they charged me 80 for the same + 10% service charge - summing upto 88 Rs.
5. The food is pathetic and smelly.
6. The rooms are big but a bit smelly.
7. The TV connection does not work at all in the night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Arma Executive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.