“A Nice place for a quick bite :)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Falafel's Veg Hummus House
Ranked #3,473 of 14,574 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Lebanese
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“A Nice place for a quick bite :)”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Healthy and yummy , i always like there olympian Pita Pocket, Its a quick bite place, for take away or a small have it there counter.
Also they have a home delivery till 12pm so it rocks to help with late night cravings.

Visited January 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“not for a guy”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

not for a guy who really knows what falafel looks like and tastes like

Visited June 2012
New Delhi, India
“Good ingredients but bad preparation”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

First of all, let me state that I did not visit the one at Hill Road but the one in Colaba, near Gateway of India.

The restaurant looked pretty clean (very unlikely in Mumbai - Sarcastic only!) and hygienic so I was quite impressed when I entered and then things went downhill from there.

I ordered the pita pocket with a diet pepsi and the moment I started eating, I was all over the place. I hated the sandwich and it was most pathetically made sandwich I had ever eaten. It was filled with so much pickle, hot sauce and unwanted stuff that I screamed at myself why did I come to this restaurant.

The staff was very unprofessional - they prepared the entire sandwich in front of me but never asked what I wanted. They were putting all the stuff they had in their racks so fast that I thought they were confident of their preparation but people just love whatever they prepare - honestly, it was the crappiest sandwich I have eaten in a while. I regret not going to Mocha and eating some good sandwiches there.

I left half of my food and when I went to the manager and ask him to check customer's preferences from next time. I paid the bill and left out with a swear that I am not visiting this place again!

• Visited February 2012
“Good food, nice for a taste of the familiar!”
Reviewed 6 June 2011

A good place to go if you need a change from indian food. The food was tasty, quick and good value. This is a fast-food joint and the atmosphere and ambiance reflect this.

3 Thank Catstravels81
Paris, France
“An unexpected excellent falafel!”
Reviewed 14 September 2010

OK, the place looks definitely like a chain-restaurant, with no soul neither ambiance. Besides, it is quite small.. But the meals are not expensive and, to your great astonishment, the food is quite good. Well... I know... if you are from Lebanon, Syria or Israel, you will be quite disappointed. But if you like Middle-Eastern food without having grand expectations (like having a falafel like the one you once had in a Damascus street), then this place is for you.
Open till midnight.