“Awsome Place with Awsome Service Awsome Staff”

Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #33 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had Stayed at hotel for 4 days with my mom andit was a gift from me to my mom and you made ma stay wonderfull and as a Priority club member they recognised me very nicly avinash and swati took ma check in and all the bell boys were too help full thank you all Front office team for making my mom happy.A big Thank you to all

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!
We are delighted to learn that you had a great stay
Your feedback has been shared with Ms. Swati, Mr. Avinash and the Holiday Inn Mumbai team.
We look forward to your future stays, and continue to delight you.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had stayed in this hotel 3-5 th FEB, the look and feel of the hotel is good. Staff were courteous to help support as and when needed.

Only concern is on the food served, I had observed on both days I had breakfast the presentation of food is not good. Breakfast items like dosa,Idly to be improved. One of the chuneyes served was actually spoiled. Food also over priced which can be considered for reduction

I had stayed in the 5th floor the view was good, overall I had a pleasant experience except for the food

Regards
Chandra Sekharan

Room Tip: Please do select rooms in the top floors to get a good view.
1  Thank chandse
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!

We are glad to note that you found the hotel good and the associates courteous behavior, however I am concerned on your feedback on breakfast and presentation of food and I have taken up with my team and assure you that necessary action has been taken to improve the breakfast.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel just for 1 day after returning at late night from long flight from New York before heading to Pune on next afternoon. Airport pickup service was good and efficient. They had sent Spacious Toyota Corolla for pick up.
Upon arrival at check in, they offered me 4 options including late check out at 4pm, 25% of on their spa and couple of items more to choose from after knowing that I am IHG member with them. None of the option was suitable for me. So person even asked for my favourite juice and if it can be sent to my room.
Room was ok with flooring having some dirt spots around wooden door of bathroom.
Breakfast variety was good, food quality was nice and hotel folks in restaurants were prompt enough to look after.
Only downside for this hotel is that the surrounding is not so good. It's slum kinda area and you do not want to open curtains of your room.there is no view :(

1  Thank skedar
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!!
We would like to thank you for your feedback on Airport pick up, breakfast spread and our services.
I note your dissatisfaction with our room and the view. The issues related with room have been taken up with concerned team members and we are working to improve it even further .We are committed to exceed your expectations during your next stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We spent our Christmas and New Year at this Hotel . The service was excellent . The rooms are very clean and well worth the price . We really enjoyed our stay . Clyde was exceptional in assisting us. Their rest and freshen up room , gym and spa is an added bonus . Supriya and her team are doing a fantasic job . Will visit Holiday Inn Mumbai when in Mumbai again . Keep up the excellent work.

Singh Family
South Africa - Durban

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank A_singh994

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!
We are delighted to learn that you found the service and attitude of our associates genuine and warm and that they were able to take care of all your requirements. Our associates and ambassadors are our major strength who are trained to be friendly yet give unobtrusive service.
Your feedback has been shared with Ms. Supriya, Mr. Clyde and the Holiday Inn Mumbai team.
We look forward to your continued support, and continue to delight you during your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I travel a lot. I always look forward to returning to this property. The staff are the most hospitable in the world. They seek opportunities to serve. The restaurant staff actually allowed me to come for breakfast 1 1/2 hours before the restaurant was to open. They go out of their was to please their guests!

1  Thank Doniverson
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!
Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport and posting this wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.
Feedback like these motivates us to provide the best of services to our esteemed guest. The entire team is thrilled by this feedback posted by you. We appreciate your recognition for our associates and the message has been conveyed to the entire team. Our associates and ambassadors are our major strength who are trained to be friendly yet give unobtrusive service.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel last year,..for two nights. i thaught the hotel was close to airport but was not that close. ,... the exterior is really good, but breakfast i did not enjoy personally -
. i will not recommend this hotel for people coming to the city for fun and leisure,.. ,.. the happening Mumbai city is too far.

Room Tip: always request for a high floor rooms,...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!
Thank You for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.
I am glad that you are recommending our hotel however it is with sincere regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our breakfast. The issues related with breakfast have been taken up with concerned team members and we are working to improve it even further
We are committed to exceed expectations of our valued guests during their stay with us.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My stay at this Holiday Inn was great, the Staff is excellant and the food good, even for a Non-India person. My business was at the Domestic Airport with an airline's Technical Staff, therefore this was a good location. It is a good location for those who have connecting flights requiring an overnight stay.

I am only sorry I did not have enough free time to enjoy all the historical sights in Bombay.

Room Tip: Rooms with an even number face the city and surrounding mountains. There is a roof top pool and the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gchurch259

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport !!
We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our products, property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the hotel. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm and hospitable behavior.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Holiday Inn Mumbai in the near future and hope you would take out time to visit the historical sites locally.