“Ramma.K- Nice place”

Hotel Executive Enclave
Ranked #82 of 461 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I was on my first visit to India and the Executive hotel was the right one which makes me appreciate Mumbai.

I was to be accomodated in another hotel, but on my arrival it was to my dissapointment.. was not clean, too noisy, not safe and eerie staff. No way I stay there for another day!!

Fortunately, I was advised the Executive Enclave hotel and could manage to book my remaining stay in there. I'll never forget the help and support I got from the manager.

My thanks to the manager& staff of the hotel.

The executive enclave was the right hotel which met my expectations.Good furnishing and interior deco was right and makes one feel comfortable. Righly located for the nearby activities. This hotel surely knows what is meant by tourism & hospitality!

I had a pleasant stay; the hotel being clean and well equipped, along with a smilling and helpful staff. I got continuous assistance for any queries.. and that too, with a smile. The breakfast was too good!!

Next time I travel to Mumbai, I won't hesitate to stay in this hotel. Even if am travelling alone, I know I will feel safe and comfortable there

I stongly recommends my relatives, as well as, my friends & colleagues who are on regular visit to Mumbai this hotel. I know it will meet their expectations

I'll be back on my next trip to mumbai.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
executiveenclave, Owner at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear Guest,
We take this opportunity to Thank You for the review you have written for the benefit of the TripAdvisor community. There is immense pleasure of having a guest such as yourself speak in such high regard for our Hotel. We Thank you for your support and above all your recommendation that makes our team proud. Hope to better your expectations on your next visit into Mumbai.
Regards,
Rahul Rohra.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

From the moment we were picked up from Mumbai airport, we were in the hands of the Executive Enclave's great staff..
Nothing was too much trouble for the them. Hot Tea and coffee arrived in my room before i had even taken off my shoes ! The staff were happy and smiling all the time, with great knowledge of the hotel and the local areas attractions.
Breakfast catered to both local and Western tastes, and the chef in the breakfast area was on hand to cook eggs or other requests to your specifications.
I had booked 2 rooms, and both were upgraded to suites for free, which i am still amazed at.

If you are looking for an effortless journey, or you are a first time vistor to India (or Mumbai) and dont want stay in a vanilla flavoured chain hotel.... try the Executive Enclave...Just sit back and let them show you what service means !

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JDwalkabout
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your feed back through Trip Advisor.Our team is delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay at the Executive Enclave Mumbai.We look forward to welcoming you
back with us, as your preferred destination in Mumbai.
enclave@vsnl.com

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed here twice on our recent visit to India, at the beginning of our trip and on the last night.
We were met at the airport by the hotel driver, even though it was well past midnight, and were pleased to find the hotel was only about 20 mins from the airport.
The rooms at the Enclave are very well equipped, clean and comfy. The staff are some of the most helpful you could find anywhere, nothing is too much trouble, and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our entire trip.
The rooftop cafe served a good selection of food and it was an added bonus that we did not need to venture out to find a restaurant if we didn't want to.
The Enclave is approximately 40 minutes by taxi from the Gateway to India and I would recommend you take a hotel business card with you to show a taxi driver returning you to the hotel as it is a little off the route of the central Mumbai drivers.
We enjoyed our initial stay so much we booked to stay for our final night in India and I would certainly stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We 'THANK YOU' for the review.And look forward to having you
with us on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Have stayed several times at this hotel, over a few years, and with the recent upgrades to the rooms, its just gets better.
The two main selling points of hotel are the location and the staff. Quite positively the most helpful, friendliest, accommodating staff i have ever come across. The upgraded rooms are most welcome, super comfortable beds, flatscreen tv's and now with the added free wi-fi - all makes for a great stay.
The rooftop bar/cafe area is an absolute hidden gem. Very classy contemporary furnishings and decor - definitely worth a visit!
Look forward to coming back on my next trip!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Adam R
executiveenclave, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Guest,
As mentioned earlier a positive feed back does show us that we are on right path towards service and hospitality, and Thank You for your review.
Look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks - it is very clean and conveniently located. The staff were cooperative especially the Manager, Mr. Pinto. He ensured that we were comfortable and gave excellent service.

Saw a great improvement in the breakfast area - initially it was a bit uncoordinated but towards the end of our stay, I saw a great improvement in their coordination, cleaning up after guests quickly and ensuring that the buffet table had the necessary items. Well Done Mr. Vegas.

This hotel is value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We Thank You for your review.
We do undersand the need to improve on variety as well as service in the breakfast area and look forward to your continues support.
And to have you with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel earlier this year for 5 nights. Location was excellent .... and easy to get around.

Service was great as well.

As others have stated, room service food was great. Breakfast could do with a little bit more variety.

Rooms are a bit tired.

We would happily stay there again, when we're next in Mumbai.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We Thank you for your review for the beneffit of the community.
We have noted your comments and we will definetly include more variety in the
breakfast we are in the process of renovating, as well as upgrading amenites in all rooms.
Look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

stayed there for a couple of days...well thanks to all the staffs out there...very cooperative n prompt...thank u!! esp: mr.anil tellis,mr.arvind,mr.mallesh,pinto,ameen,and there was lady..sorry forgot her name....the drivers:manoj,mahadev...and all the dept.staffs were fantastic...and for mr.glen waller...a good team keep it up....all d best!! sorry if i have forgotten anyone....if u in bandra(w)...the place to be...thank you!!

Room Tip: it depends on how u speak..how u explain...they would help u!!